My drawings inspired by harsh noise, power electronics, industrial acts

Started by tisbor, June 18, 2013, 11:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tisbor

After doing three drawings for SI magazine (quite free interpretations of Incapacitants, Whitehouse and Manon Anne Gillis's live actions) I found myself sketching more and more tributes to my favorite acts. I'll share a few here as they come along. Most of them are available for sale, if anybody is interested.

Atrax Morgue, ink and sperm on paper, 29 x 21 cm

Masonna, ink on thick pink paper, 21 x 29 cm

The Gerogerigegege, ink and sperm on paper, 21 x 29 cm

more soon!

Andrew McIntosh

You should not only put together a zine of these, but sell prints, rather than the originals.
Shikata ga nai.

tiny_tove

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

tisbor

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on June 18, 2013, 03:50:53 PM
You should not only put together a zine of these, but sell prints, rather than the originals.

I will certainly do both in the future, it's been a while since my last prints.

Grazie Marco!

RyanWreck

God damn these are good, as always. A full book of this stuff would be really awesome, like the BU book or the Anti-Realism Artwork book on IOPS. But a zine would do just fine.

andy vomit

thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

tisbor

Quote from: Peterson on June 19, 2013, 03:12:22 AM
I saved your Hanatarash comic and I often show it to people who ask about noise-related stuff in comics. I really hope you do more little caricature comics like that one in the future, there's a lot of stuff out there that would be great material. I love these portraits just as much, though.

That's nice! I'm glad you like that little comic.
More noisy comics might come in the future.

Andy: the Masonna drawing is going to a guy in New York!

andy vomit

i agree that you should sell prints, not the originals...  more than one person deserves to have these drawings!
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

online prowler

Skilled works. Looking forward to see more in this series. Would look good in silkscreened editions.