experimental-punk-electro-noise radio AUSTRALIA

Started by metalmickd, January 05, 2011, 01:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalmickd

Hey there,
My name is Mick Derrick. This is my first post on this page. I present an experimental, noise, punk, electronic etc. radio programme on public broadcast radio 106.7 PHOENIX FM in a country town called Bendigo, about 150kms north of Melbourne (Victoria). Although the programme - 'on the wires of our nerves' - has many local listeners, the number of listeners who are streaming worldwide is growing rapidly. The programme is on at 2-5pm saturday afternoons (australian eastern daylight saving time), which is an awesome time for me to kick back with some beers, crank up the noise, and annoy the fuck out of the listeners who are looking for country and western, or easy listening, to fill in their afternoon. I have been requesting listeners to send in their tracks, demos, diy, home recordings, cdr's, released or unreleased in to my program for airplay. i have recieved mountains of cool stuff so far, and wanted to get the word out among like minded listeners/musicians around the world. I also play in a power electronics/noise act called "OaX". We have some live audio and video recordings which i am willing to share with any interested parties. become a friend of "OaX" and "on the wires of our nerves" on facebook. Send demo's etc by post to -
Metal Mick Derrick
@ PHOENIX FM
P.O. box 107
California Gully, Vic
3556, Australia
i will be sure to send some goodies in return.  cheers.