The Nordvargr Sleep Therapy Experience

Started by enmity, June 15, 2012, 10:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enmity

Just as the subject says, I am wanting to know if any of you have actually slept throughout the week using the Henrik Nordvargr Björkk - Sleep Therapy CD's day by day and if so, how did it work for you? I have a copy of these CD's and was wanting to experience for myself. I have been on a search for years to find something that I am interested in music wise that I can sleep to that doesn't have any loud or annoying parts that can wake you up during that first part of meditative sleep. For years I have slept to music by Raison Detre and Arcana type bands and love them but there is always those parts that happen within those releases that wake me up to restart the journey over. I like to meditate into sleep whenever I have the time to and was just wondering if these CD's from Henrik Nordvargr Björkk actually work? If any of you have no clue as to what i am talking about, the dominant frequency in the brain's EEG pattern determines the current state of the brain. For example, if the amplitude of the Theta Range frequencies is highest, then the brain is said to be in the Theta state. If external stimulus is applied to the brain, it becomes possible to entrain the brain frequency from one brain state to another. This phenomenon is called frequency following response. Basically this is supposed to change your sleeping behaviors, dreams, and will.

Goat93

I can't sleep with this Music, ironically i can sleep with nearly any other Music. Try it out yourself, its easiest.

I were told, that the Music won't work for Sleep Researching, were morely kind of Fun.

ConcreteMascara

I sleep to Hakobune, Andrew Chalk and Leviathan's A Silhouette In Splinters and occasionally Inade and Yagya. I haven't found anything more effective for sleep than Hakobune.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

enmity

Quote from: ConcreteMascara on June 15, 2012, 06:24:06 PM
I sleep to Hakobune, Andrew Chalk and Leviathan's A Silhouette In Splinters and occasionally Inade and Yagya. I haven't found anything more effective for sleep than Hakobune.

I will check out listening to Hakobune soon, I like seeing other peoples suggestions when it comes to stuff like this.

ConcreteMascara

He's a friend of mine. I could probably put you in contact with him if you're interested. His stuff is pretty limited. PM me.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512