CHANGE OF CLIMATE IN NOISE / SOCIAL FACTOR / GENERATION ME

Started by ARKHE, May 28, 2012, 02:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreakAnimalFinland

Well, hard to say if that would have affected swedish noise or power electronics?
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

ARKHE

Quote from: jesusfaggotchrist on April 01, 2013, 04:06:54 AM
Foreigners tend to have a smug sense of self-importance due to their liberal educational system. This is especially true in Sweden where feminist leaders are trying to eliminate gender differences and competitive learning in classmates by making sure everyone is a "winner".

True! All a bunch of liberal queers who can't take criticism because their parents told them they're good at everything they do. Rendered us completely useless in the industrial scheme.

horse worship

Cult Ritual played in my basement, with White Heteros or whatever that  project was called. CR was good live, but I could never listen to it. Should have picked up merch though to flip. Total Abuse is so fucking weak. Glad that stuff isn't really in anymore. Can at least live with this current trend of RP, streetpunk, Raspberry Bulbs next wave.

jesusfaggotchrist

Quote from: ARKHE on April 01, 2013, 08:16:42 PM
Quote from: jesusfaggotchrist on April 01, 2013, 04:06:54 AM
Foreigners tend to have a smug sense of self-importance due to their liberal educational system. This is especially true in Sweden where feminist leaders are trying to eliminate gender differences and competitive learning in classmates by making sure everyone is a "winner".

True! All a bunch of liberal queers who can't take criticism because their parents told them they're good at everything they do. Rendered us completely useless in the industrial scheme.

that's not what I meant, it was a general statement, had nothing to do with quality of industrial music produced there, was just pointing something out. sorry If I came a cross as a dick that night. I was bored and running on little to no sleep.

jesusfaggotchrist

Quote from: horse worship on April 01, 2013, 10:28:39 PM
Cult Ritual played in my basement, with White Heteros or whatever that  project was called. CR was good live, but I could never listen to it. Should have picked up merch though to flip. Total Abuse is so fucking weak. Glad that stuff isn't really in anymore. Can at least live with this current trend of RP, streetpunk, Raspberry Bulbs next wave.

I dig a lot of the Youth Attack stuff, esp. VILE GASH, they sound like a vicious mix of Poison Idea with elements of noise rock a la Flipper/No Trend.

horse worship

This probably has more to do with the social factor/generation me part of this but I definitely liked hardcore/etc a lot more before every new band was just a culmination of their coolest record influences. I don't really listen to it anymore, care less and less as I get old/more jaded/Portland continues to be fashion crust capital/punk mecca.
I did like the Vile Gash stuff I've heard...
Didn't "Mysterious Guy Hardcore" term originate from that stupid Terminal Boredom board? Pretty much says enough for the genre. People with no previous interest in hc getting really into Negative Approach, Swans, covering Rudimentary Peni blab blab blah...