PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiClark

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on July 03, 2012, 08:27:11 PM
Silent Abuse 7" on Baseborn- Yes, Mistress, may I have another? Sure hope a full-length is in the works.
She's got an LP coming out on Urashima later this year hopefully.

eyestrain

Controlled Bleeding Shanked and Slithering CD
Have been completely engrossed in this disc for the last several days. Can't find a flaw.

Body Collector Across the Steel CS
I come back to his later works very frequently. This doesn't stand up as strongly to The Pure Manifesto... or Acidic Dread, but still great.

Jarl Negative Rotation CS
Perfect atmospheres.

Wreathes Wreathes LP
From the Kinit Her family. The most fantastic release from this duo, next to the Burial Hex split.

kettu

charles manson- live at san quentin
the 60s stuff is not really my cup but this is very very good.

locustfurnace

GENOCIDE ORGAN  "Genoside Organ"  2xLP
VICIOUS HAIRY MARY  "Black Bug's Blood"  CASSETTE
DIE ANTWOORD  "Ten$ion"  CD
DIE ANTWOORD  "$O$"  CD
REPTILLIAN SEXUAL PREDATOR  "Death Camp- U.S.A"  CASSETTE
AUTOPSY  "MENTAL FUNERAL"  picLP
SLAYER  "Hell Awaits"  LP
OCCULTATION  "Live on My Castle of Quiet WFMU (04.27.2012)"  MP3
M.I.A.  "Kala"  CD

NEHPF

Masonna - Dispersa / Susie's Gone 7"
Very short, like three minutes? Fast and noisy.

Atrax Morgue - I'm Infected 7"
Synth noodling? I guess, but as sinister as he ever was.

HUM - Ether Rider 7"
Loops and synth, somehow very russian sound.

audiodissection

Pain Jerk "ペイン・ジャーク " K7
Second release on AMP and surely one of more fast and furious Pain Jerk tapes. First side is non-stop brutality with a more cut-ups feeling than usual heavy and multilayered mid 90's period. Side B is a live track that has few to invy to the studio one. KILLER tape.

Pain Jerk "Spitfire" C45
It was not a long ago i gave a spin to the vinyl LP reissue by Harbinger..but for me Pain Jerk = Tapes. Nobody can sound so brutal on tape as Pain Jerk. His sound is over-saturated, always in the red line but without clipping. The low-end is always tight and defined with a punch that push hard in the stomach. First side is typical PJ destroyed loop, metal scrap, feedbacks,LFO madness and fast modulated noise eruption that don't give a breath. B side starts with a un-typical harsh "dronish" piece that i found meditative for myself, before second track irrupts with violence once again.

Monde Bruits/Pain Jerk "Fragmentagraph" C48
Split tape beetween 2 legends. Shoei Iwasaki aka Monde Bruits opens this work with his more experimental side that goes over the entire lenght of A side. While PJ has a GREAT experimental track and a total noise one that is far from his best. I think it's too much distorted and "suffocated". What i enjoyed most is how you can easly recognize both artists even if dealing in other musical territories.

Pain Jerk "Thrill Killer" C30
Insanely oversized tape-package!Anyway pretty sexy looking and early Pain Jerk (AMP-003) destruction that is probably his most (audible) cut-ups feeling work to date. It's not so heavy but really harsh and punishing.

acsenger

Unclean - Obsceneties (tape, Filth & Violence, 2011)

My first F&V tape and I don't know how much I like it after 2 listens. It's quite pleasant noise, not "hectic", but beyond this I can't write more about it as I need to give it more listens.

Merzbow - Mercurated (CD, Alchemy Records, 1996)

Not a very remarkable album but still not bad. Continuous harshness with few memorable moments, although the last track is great, calmer and a bit more electroacoustic than the rest. Beautiful packaging too.

Jaakko V.

Quote from: Zeno Marx on June 27, 2012, 10:59:14 AMAnother great Can must-have is the 73-02-19.FM.BBC-London recording.

Where can one find this..?

Zeno Marx

Quote from: Salamanauhat on July 05, 2012, 09:58:23 PM
Quote from: Zeno Marx on June 27, 2012, 10:59:14 AMAnother great Can must-have is the 73-02-19.FM.BBC-London recording.
Where can one find this..?
I grabbed it from http://www.dimeadozen.org/ but I'm not seeing it there right now.  It'll eventually get reseeded.  Everything does.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

bitewerksMTB

Lucio Fulci's THE BEYOND LP (side 1)

Too bad F.A. or F&V are not releasing the full-length from Silent Abuse.

SiClark

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on July 05, 2012, 11:19:53 PM
Too bad F.A. or F&V are not releasing the full-length from Silent Abuse.
Yeah, it will mean it will probably be only 99 copies and will sell out I'm guessing pretty damn quickly.

Matthias

Kazumoto Endo & Kazuma Kubota - Swtiches & Knobs CD (Phage)
This is how it should be done! Short bursts of eclectic beauty, top notch cut up harsh noise. Getting more and more intense during the 26 minutes, without ever reaching an obvious climax. Didn't care much for the extra live track with the same title though. Been listening alot to the Kazuma Kubota 12" on A Dear Girl Called Wendy too, didn't like it at all first but it's a grower for sure.

Korpses Katatonik ‎– Oeuvres Complètes CD (Klanggalerie)
Another much welcomed reissue. Subklinikal + a comp track, all remastered.

ConcreteMascara

Fabio Frizzi - The Beyond (LP) - wow, talk about a great re-mastering job. Such warm, full sound. And great artwork too.

Damien Dubrovnik - ....selected.songs... (MP3) - 2 good tracks. Need to get the LP from last year(?)

Olymphia - Entrance (cassette) - still spending a lot of time in the deck

Consumer Electronics - Crowd Pleaser (12") - listened to this 4 times in a row yesterday
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

HONOR_IS_KING!

Recurring Themes #1 Repeater/Uniform CS
Vanhala / Umpio / Keränen CS
Streetmeat / Ashley C. CS

KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109