Purchase List

Started by Otomo_Hava, May 24, 2013, 09:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wysterian werewolF

Burial Ground- Anguish VHS
Vilgoc/Sleep Collumn split
Strange Notes/Sweet On You

Zeno Marx

Is that Sat Stoicizmo ‎– Jačati Tijelo Sportom an official reissue?  where did you get it?
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

Scat-O-Logy

Did some fine purchases this month so as soon as I receive them all, I should take another pic. Just wanted to show how small the Le Syndicat box actually is. I was excepting something bigger but received this tiny little box:

bitewerksMTB

House by the Cemetery LP on Death Waltz is the only record I've bought in awhile.

tiny_tove

negative climax on terror tape... thanks levas! devastating!
I also got two Mitochrondrion cds...
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on June 18, 2013, 08:01:36 PM
House by the Cemetery LP on Death Waltz is the only record I've bought in awhile.

Amazing purchase! I was thinking about ordering it but the total with shipping was too much in my opinion so I decided to pass. I feel terrible for missing the Maniac soundtrack which was released by Mondo couple of years back. I have been listening various tracks from YT recently and I'm absolutely in love with it.

EDIT: Since I already posted here, I figured why not to share a pic of the gem I received today:

bitewerksMTB

Take a look at Light in the Attic Records in the U.S. Death Waltz releases are cheaper there than going direct to the label. Not sure if you'll save anything after shipping is added. LITA is the U.S. distro for Death Waltz. Too bad DW hyped up The Fog for months then sold out in  a heartbeat; LITA's copies were gone in the flash of an eye (faster than DW b/c their site crashed from all the collectors). It'd be nice if a label could do something like "such n' such release available on this day and from this list of worldwide distributors, and there are plenty of copies to go around and if there isn't, we'll repress".

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on June 18, 2013, 09:19:10 PM
Take a look at Light in the Attic Records in the U.S. Death Waltz releases are cheaper there than going direct to the label. Not sure if you'll save anything after shipping is added. LITA is the U.S. distro for Death Waltz. Too bad DW hyped up The Fog for months then sold out in  a heartbeat; LITA's copies were gone in the flash of an eye (faster than DW b/c their site crashed from all the collectors). It'd be nice if a label could do something like "such n' such release available on this day and from this list of worldwide distributors, and there are plenty of copies to go around and if there isn't, we'll repress".

Thanks man, the record is really cheap there! Didn't buy it yet since I find their service quite confusing. When I add it to my cart and start paying, they don't seem to charge shipping at all? Is that right or am I completely retarded, haha?

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: SILVUM on June 18, 2013, 12:33:00 PMCOIL - Scatology 12"(Black) Force & Form FFK1

Did you happen to notice the recent unofficial reissue of this on vinyl? Looks quite good to me and apparently it includes the postcard that many of the old pressings are missing. Should grab a copy as it's one of my all time favorite industrial releases, like one can possibly presume just by my nickname, heh. Some other amazing purchases as well but I must admit not knowing most of them. Those menstrualrecordings reissue vinyls are very tempting but I have yet to purchase them. Anxiously waiting the Swastika Kommando reissue box, which can be previewed from the official YouTube page of menstrualrecordings.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: SILVUM on June 19, 2013, 05:03:42 AM
Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on June 19, 2013, 12:39:16 AM
Quote from: SILVUM on June 18, 2013, 12:33:00 PMCOIL - Scatology 12"(Black) Force & Form FFK1

Did you happen to notice the recent unofficial reissue of this on vinyl? Looks quite good to me and apparently it includes the postcard that many of the old pressings are missing. Should grab a copy as it's one of my all time favorite industrial releases, like one can possibly presume just by my nickname, heh. Some other amazing purchases as well but I must admit not knowing most of them. Those menstrualrecordings reissue vinyls are very tempting but I have yet to purchase them. Anxiously waiting the Swastika Kommando reissue box, which can be previewed from the official YouTube page of menstrualrecordings.

I don't buy bootlegs of anything where there are more than like 4000 real copies floating around.  I can live without the postcard, mine didn't come with one, thought about waiting for one with it, but realized I don't really care that much, as the wax was near mint.

That box will be a definite purchase, the only official thing I ever had before these reissues is the Lyoto Music tape.  So it's nice that basically everything else he did is getting reissued.  Menstrual seem pretty efficient, so hopefully there will be a release of all the comp tracks he did too.

Yeah, that's quite valid point though I don't mind paying for boots/dubs in case they are good quality. The postcard is a nice little addition but the wax is what really matters. Some of the vinyl pressings sounds quite horrible nowadays so I'm waiting some comments before purchasing.

If I remember correctly, they planned on doing an edition of 150 of that SK box. Seems quite small but could actually be just enough. Definitely excited what the future brings for Menstrual. Not too fond on their CDr releases but it's nice to have some old obscurities on vinyl.

acsenger

Recent acquisitions:

N. (LP on Urashima)
Magma - Mythes Et Legendes: Epok V (DVD; can't wait to watch it!)
Harmonia - Deluxe (CD)
Merzbow - Noizhead (CD)
Merzbow/John Watermann - Brisbane/Tokyo Interlace (CD)
Bustmonster/Xper.Xr - Whitehouse/You Don't Have To Say Please (split 7")

Johann

Crawl Unit - Everyone Gets What They Deserve (used CD)
Crawl Unit - Stop Listening (used CD)
Aaron Dilloway - Concealed CS (i got the LP already, i highly recommend this album. incredible)
Aaron Dilloway - Chain Ball (7")
Roachclip CD (AA Records, 2010 or 11 batch. Not bad)
Peter Brotzmann (CD, Bennick and Fred on it, can't remember the title, from 73)

ConcreteMascara

Quote from: Johann on June 19, 2013, 04:32:32 PM

Aaron Dilloway - Concealed CS (i got the LP already, i highly recommend this album. incredible)

didn't know that got re-released. Easily my favorite Dilloway release. Very psychedelic.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512