VA - Autobahn C90, Hugo Esquinca & Russell Haswell - Terrarium CD

Started by totalblack, April 14, 2023, 10:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

totalblack

Out now:

AUTOBAHN is a C-90 compilation.

Total Black 200

Since we opened our physical store in Am Treptower Park in 2021, the looming threat of the A100 Autobahn construction has been growing increasingly clear. The complete removal of the sidewalk, diverted roadway, and closure of walking paths have been limiting access in a gradually growing capacity. Businesses in the area began closing - most notably the post office. Once this finishes in early 2024 - there will be a freeway exit to cross in order to obtain access to the record store. The decision was made over a year ago to move to a more suitable location.

Last week, the perfect location materialized unexpectedly, however, it required immediate action. This leaves us unprepared for the urgent and significant sum required for such a sudden move. In order to help offset the considerable expense of moving to a better, bigger location, we put together this compilation as a fundraiser. Classic format C-90 industrial ambient noise compilation, in A5 sleeve with multiple inserts. Cassettes dubbed on recycled C90s ranging from unused dead stock chrome tapes, to ferric religious sermon tapes.

Any support is highly appreciated.

http://totalblack.bandcamp.com
www.sentimentalyouth.com

Featuring:

Driller, O.N., Unsustainable Social Condition, Incapacitants, Murder Machine, Yellow Gas Flames, No Nation, Kristian Olsson, Golden Purifier, Commuter, Venerence, Flysch, Lussuria, Shredded Nerve, Dominic Coppola & Angelo Harmsworth, Oil Thief, Double Black Diamond.

Hugo Esquinca & Russell Haswell - Terrarium CD

Presenting a brand new CD from Hugo Esquinca and Russell Haswell. After several years of collaboration, "Terrarium" is the first in a series of full lengths from these two proper legends. A split release sequenced together as an album, Haswell and Esquinca alternate in their delivery of equally savage sonic material. If you're here for another tabletop pedal noise CD - this ain't it. Playback with headphones at a high volume recommended.

Total Black 199

http://totalblack.bandcamp.com
www.sentimentalyouth.com

MOVING SALE!!!

We need serious help reducing inventory!

Starting at 50€ - 20%-40% off applied automatically to all orders.
The bigger the order - the bigger the discount!

www.sentimentalyouth.com
www.sentimentalyouth.com
www.sentimentalyouth.com

Fistfuck Masonanie

Quote from: totalblack on April 14, 2023, 10:16:13 AM
Out now:

Did these ever ship out? Still waiting on my copy and haven't seen an update since May. Great comp and excited to spin a physical copy.

S.P.

Quote from: Fistfuck Masonanie on July 09, 2023, 12:55:17 AM
Quote from: totalblack on April 14, 2023, 10:16:13 AM
Out now:

Did these ever ship out? Still waiting on my copy and haven't seen an update since May. Great comp and excited to spin a physical copy.

They've started shipping. I got my shipping confirmation earlier today.