Sotos books (Collected volumes, Mine, Proxy, Home, etc.)

Started by rocksoff, April 23, 2024, 06:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocksoff

Limiting these to US buyers for the moment. No holds. All prices include priority mail shipping. PM here for info, payment by Paypal only. Feel free to request photos or additional info. I had listed a couple of these on eBay recently only to find out they've started yanking Sotos books for violating their "violence and violent criminals policy" whatever that means.

PERFECT: The Collected Peter Sotos Vol 1 (paperback edition, some wear to the corners and cover laminate [lifting a little at the spine edges and the righthand edge of the cover] and discoloration at the page edges) - $200
PRIVATE: The Collected Peter Sotos Vol III (paperback edition, some wear to the edges and laminate lifting at the edges of the covers, some discoloration to the page edges) - $200
MINE (paperback edition) (like new) - $150
PROXY (signed edition without CD, numbered #178 of 500) (small crease in the upper right corner of front cover, some light discoloration at the edges of the covers) - $150
INGRATITUDE (like new) - $200
PETER SOTOS LIONEL MAUNZ (signed, like new) - $200
PURE FILTH (some bumps to the corners and spine) - $100

misc (these will ship media mail)
La nouvelle revue francaise no. 577 (FRENCH LANGUAGE, contains Bruce Benderson's essay on Sotos) (creased spine and some surface damage to the spine where a sticker was removed) - $25
Apocalypse Culture II (great shape, just some light shelf wear) - $35
Aka Ana DVD (film by Antoine d'Agata, region 2 DVD in Japanese with French subtitles) - $20