General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew McIntosh

Misandrists and misogynists need each others' extremist stupidity to bolster their own. God/dess bless them both, they do a wonderful job.
Shikata ga nai.

TS

Wow that is hilarious. Sounds like this person needs someone to really hurt her feelings, to put things in perspective. Though to be honest I'm almost hoping that article is a prank.
Kropper uten Mellomrom

NEHPF

So, YLE (Finland's national public-broadcasting company) funded a movie about our national hero, Mannerheim. Apparently, Mannerheim is played by a kenyan actor and the movie was shot in Kenya. No one has seen the movie but there is going to be some kind of a press conference later on. But it's a HUGE PC Faggotry party over here now. Whole country is bananas with rage over some half-fictional movie.

And the best part being, the guy was swedish to start with.

HongKongGoolagong

Quote from: Salamanauhat on August 15, 2012, 12:54:49 PM
Michael Moynihan criticises Lonely Planet and Rough Guides,

Leftist Planet – Why do so many travel guides make excuses for dictators?

That is a dull, moany and self-righteous piece of writing, he's no Jim Goad. Moynihan should remember that lots of us no longer wish to visit the US due to the TSA stuff in place at the borders. I think there is plenty of evidence that Gaddafi WAS framed for Pan Am Flight 103 but that's not to defend his memory. Slightly off-topic here but if anyone has been following the TrapWire/wikileaks story, this email is hilarious:

http://dazzlepod.com/gifiles/1230234/ - top ex-CIA analysts decide Andreas Breivik was a Libyan agent.

bitewerksMTB

When I saw Michael Moynihan, I thought of Coup de Grace & Blood Axis...

What "TSA stuff at the borders"? Do you mean Customs?

Coming back from France, US Customs thought it was concerning that I didn't have 'enough' clothes with me but didn't bat an eye at a bodybag someone gave me. Canadian Customs told me, for no good reason, "Just because you buy a ticket to canada, doesn't mean we have to let you in". I have no clue what Europeans go through getting into the US. France barely looked at me going in but was very concerned with going trhough everythng leaving..

HongKongGoolagong

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 15, 2012, 07:58:51 PM
When I saw Michael Moynihan, I thought of Coup de Grace & Blood Axis...

So did I, turns out there are three different Michael Moynihans writing, all of whom cover politics - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Moynihan_(disambiguation) - I am as confused as a burka-wearing transexual at US customs.

http://undhimmi.com/2009/10/21/un-transexual-terror-suspects-have-rights-too/

jesusfaggotchrist

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on August 11, 2012, 02:02:38 PM
Misandrists and misogynists need each others' extremist stupidity to bolster their own. God/dess bless them both, they do a wonderful job.

Being reasonably critical of female behavior is not misogyny.
There is good factual evidence that not everything feminism created, literally or figuratively, has sprung forth positive results. That's why there is somewhat of a backlash.

Andrew McIntosh

Not being critical, no, but I'm standing by that statement as it's true.

I agree that there's a lot of bullshit as a result of feminism. I'm more critical of a lot of comfy-country feminists who think having a door opened for them is comparable with a smack in the face, or where their views cross over to simple wowserism (anti-pleasure)*. I don't see a lot of difference between them and blokes who complain that feminism wrecked their lives because they can't get an easy fuck or something. As I think I've written before, political correctness is a broad church and I'm happy to make fun of all aspects of it.

*Like this, for example.
Shikata ga nai.

Black_Angkar

Now really. peeing while sitting is relaxing. You can read a good book, have a beer, a wank or whatever. In a hurry DO stand up of course.

By the way. Isn't that Vice link quite sarcasti?

Jaakko V.

Quote from: NEHPF on August 15, 2012, 06:11:21 PM
So, YLE (Finland's national public-broadcasting company) funded a movie about our national hero, Mannerheim. Apparently, Mannerheim is played by a kenyan actor and the movie was shot in Kenya. No one has seen the movie but there is going to be some kind of a press conference later on. But it's a HUGE PC Faggotry party over here now. Whole country is bananas with rage over some half-fictional movie.

Trailer here. Like the voice very insightfully points out, sometimes life is uphill, and sometimes downhill.

NEHPF

Quote from: Salamanauhat on August 16, 2012, 11:49:21 AM
Quote from: NEHPF on August 15, 2012, 06:11:21 PM

Trailer here. Like the voice very insightfully points out, sometimes life is uphill, and sometimes downhill.

Oh boy, this is too fucking good to be true.

tiny_tove

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0