Boxsets you would like to happen?

Started by RyanWreck, May 26, 2012, 04:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otomo_Hava

Anne Gillis - Retrospective
Big City Orchestra - Selected works from 80's

Otomo_Hava

Steve

Bourbonese Qualk would make a great box set! I think Simon Crabtree put all their old stuff online for free a while back ... still, a big box of Qualk vinyl is quite mouth (and ear) watering ...

P-K

Quote from: Steve on December 18, 2013, 10:26:47 AM
Bourbonese Qualk would make a great box set!

VOD was working on this ...

Steve

That's good to know, if it is the hands of VOD then a high quality box set will be produced. Really looking forward to the Vice Versa box due out early next year.

Zeno Marx

Tesendalo (would be so massive that an online archive would be the smarter option)
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

tiny_tove

I know there have already been collections of Nicole 12. But a boxset with everything in vinyl would really make me happy.

same goes for a boxset with all (or most) tape releases from GREY WOLVES and related, CON-DOM...

an AWB boxset would be fantastic as well... releases from final solutions, terre blanche, etc. demand to be known by newer generations.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

F_c_O

Most of Mauthausen Orchestra Aquilifer Sodality tapes has been re-issued on vinyl by one label or other but some aren't. A vinyl set with all the tapes would be nice.

Also, there are quite a lot of japanoise vhs's that aren't available anywhere, C.C.C.C, Incapacitants, K2, Hanatarash etc. Some can be found on youtube but the quality tends to be abyssmal. Having them available would be nice.

P-K

Quote from: F_c_O on January 12, 2014, 08:08:00 PMthere are quite a lot of japanoise vhs's that aren't available anywhere,

would love to see more reissues on DVD, i think of Sigillum S, Come Org, Alchemy, Heavy Electronics, ...worth to digitalise imho.

Foyer Second

It is unlikely to happen but a boxset collecting the 4 albums that Fushitsusha did for Tokuma Japan Communication in the 90's would be much welcome; by me at least.
# A Death Never To Be Complete - CD (Tokuma Japan Communications, 1997)
# The Time Is Nigh - CD (Tokuma Japan Communications, 1997)
# A Little Longer Thus - CD (Tokuma Japan Communications, 1998)
# The Wisdom Prepared - CD (Tokuma Japan Communications, 1998)
The first 2 releases especially which collect some gems from the band with dark, heavy & high piercing guitar tone and screaming.

andy vomit

i know we already have "final confession" on CD, as well as the 2LP reissue coming in march via chrome peeler, but i'd love a DEATHPILE box of all the out of print/limited tapes, 7"'s, splits, maybe some more live material, etc..  i know there's gotta be a lot that wasn't included on "final confession" ..
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

deathcamp

Quote from: andy vomit on January 14, 2014, 07:26:39 PM
i know we already have "final confession" on CD, as well as the 2LP reissue coming in march via chrome peeler, but i'd love a DEATHPILE box of all the out of print/limited tapes, 7"'s, splits, maybe some more live material, etc..  i know there's gotta be a lot that wasn't included on "final confession" ..

+1!

london

Quote from: SILVUM on May 26, 2012, 01:54:13 PM

HUM OF THE DRUID - Early Works 4XCD (all those early cdrs, and maybe a 4th disc of new works)

David Jackman / Organum - Early & Rare 4XCD (3 discs could cover ALL of the unreissued tapes and wax, add in a 4th disc of unreleased)

SOLMANIA - Fatagaga Tapes Works 10XCD + DVD + Book (All the early tapes, and comp tracks, book of nice photos of the original concrete and junk packages, flyers, other graphic design, maybe Mikawa, Jojo, Mason Jones could write little articles, and a DVD of all possible live footage)

these would be great.

Quote from: SILVUM on May 26, 2012, 01:54:13 PM

Oh, and a Pain Jerk box would be nice.

Yes.

A few years ago I heard Ninth Circle Music wanted to release a box of the early AMP stuff; I always wondered if that was ever still in the works, or if the idea was scrapped altogether? 

Potier

Omit-Boxset...granted that would be huge.
Or at least reissues of the most important works on Vinyl!