FILTH&VIOLENCE

Started by XE, July 31, 2010, 12:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireblanket

Ummmm, not sure. I've heard the BU track which sounds great, similar style of latest album. Haven't heard the GM one though. I think my copy has been posted today so should have it this week.

simulacrum

Would order the shirt if red didn't look stupid on me.

FreakAnimalFinland

Norwegian label is doing black version of this shirt.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

sterilization

just dropping in to say that i think that perverse bizarre humiliation is my favorite BU release to date. i really enjoy the more musical, slow and heavy sound that he is going towards. quite ugly.

online prowler

In relation to the LÅT HATETS EVANGELIUM RÅDA tape:

HATET tapes sold out from recordsofthefleshgod and Where frost reign. Hit Filth & Violence up for last stock.

Scat-O-Logy

By the way, who did the art for two previous BU releases? Looking good!

sterilization

to me, it looks like si clark did the art for perverse bizarre humiliation.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: sterilization on November 06, 2013, 12:01:49 AM
to me, it looks like si clark did the art for perverse bizarre humiliation.
Yeah, could definitely be one of his works. Actually I'm quite positive it is but still hoping for some more accurate information as I'd like to update Discogs listings w/ credits. Kudos to Simon in case he's the one, PBH looks especially nice. I really like the front cover even though it's quite minimalistic. Fits the "theme" perfectly.

EDIT: Mystery solved!

d_i_v_i_d_e

Any US distros getting the BU/Goatmoon 7"?

I emailed F&V about ordering a copy, but didn't hear back. At this point, just interested in getting a copy, whether from Europe or US.

yosef666

Quote from: d_i_v_i_d_e on November 06, 2013, 02:57:44 AM
Any US distros getting the BU/Goatmoon 7"?

I emailed F&V about ordering a copy, but didn't hear back. At this point, just interested in getting a copy, whether from Europe or US.
I'll have copies at Analog Worship, and Purple Blossoms is stocking it as well of course.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

online prowler

AVAIL VIA WHERE FROST REIGN.  - wherefrostreign - æ - gmail.com

Goatmoon / Bizarre Uproar  

"Appetite for holocaust" split 7".

Goatmoon delivers a careful but insistent BM garage nodder. Riff based and focus on percussive elements. Continues the bands use of harmonies. Distasteful wet vox. A big fuck you to you all! Bizarre Uproar's material is heavily percussive with massive amount of decay and delay. Clear audible spoken and screamed vox with delay, no distortion. Pure desperation and filth. No regrets. Overall esthetics can be viewed as a bridge between the band's latest album "Perverse bizarre humiliation" and the new full length to be released in 2014. Both contributions are skilled produced. Overall very strong release where both bands complements the other.

Track list:

Side A
Goatmoon "Vääräoppisen tuhovärssy"

Side B
Bizarre Uproar "I regret nothing"

Pro-printed B&W fold out cover
Limited edition, undisclosed run
Released by Filth & Violence, October 2013.

Price: 99,- Norwegian Kroner + shipping

Ashmonger

Some copies of the Bizarre Uproar/Goatmoon split 7" are available from Gutter Disease.

Ashmonger

Really good 7" from both sides! Don't know too much from Goatmoon, only the split with Godless North, and those tracks were good, but this one is better. Guess I should check out some more from Goatmoon. And I feel a bit stupid about not ordering the new Bizarre Uproar album with it at once...

Oh yeah, and I think it's quite lame that people are already selling it on Discogs for more than €20.

yosef666

Goatmoon/Bizarre Uproar split 7" now available for a normal (still a bit high, sorry) price at Analog Worship.