World Downfall - among the zombies

bitewerksMTB

Apocalypse Now 2LP sndtrk
Thriller: A Cruel Picture sndtrk

ghoulson

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on June 29, 2012, 11:21:58 PM
Apocalypse Now 2LP sndtrk
Thriller: A Cruel Picture sndtrk
What format was Thriller soundtrack released on? It was done by Ralph Lundsten.... some of the darkest sounds he's done. Seen Vibenius Breaking Point btw?

bitewerksMTB

THRILLER was 'released' online. Someone posted a link on fb awhile back. Some parts of it remind me of Ramleh. I have a cd-r of "Breaking Point" but I'm not sure I've ever taken a look at it. Or the quality was awful.

Listened to:
A CLOCKWORK ORANGE LP
TEITANBLOOD 1-sided 12"

ghoulson

GRIM: The Past Is Still In Current Use [CD]
MERZBOW & NULL [tape]
PSEUDOGOD: Deathwomb Catechesis [tape]
ROOT: Zjeveni [LP]
RUNE LINDBLAD: Death of the Moon - Electronic & Concrète Music 1953-1960 [CD]
THOSE POOR BASTARDS: Country Bullshit [7"]

STREETMEAT

Halthan - I Am Your Enemy
-POWER OF HATE
Arv & Miljö ‎– Förändringens Frö
- love the 2-3 tapes i have from this project but the cd is a great "step up", very into the short songs as well
Lust For Youth - Growing Seeds
-better then first release/split with war(var)
Olymphia - Entrance
-great synth work. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
pussyfooter new c40
-perfect raw junk in "band" form. samples are great as well
Glasgow smile yet to be release (cdr?)
WOW "the kid" has been getting better and better! best vocals ive heard in a long time

Quote from: Ashmonger on June 25, 2012, 10:47:04 AM

Ladyboi Biopsy (C30, WGM Tapes): Listened to this again and I really like the A-side, but the B-side is less interesting. Anyone else got any comments on this or other works of Ladyboi Biopsy?
she has a cdr on deadline, i did a collab with her called "ladymeat" ill be releasing more from her later this year.

bitewerksMTB

ZOMBI 2 LP- sounds great! esp the voodoo drumming, such rich bass sounds as 45rpm.
PROIEKT HAT deform process & reform program LPs- love "pigeater" & the final song on s2 would fine nice on the Escape from NY sndtrk (D.P.)

Zeno Marx

K-Group - s/t 1997 - Surface of the Earth related - exactly like you'd expect and want from this - raw, rough around the edges ambient textures - good stuff.
Tarab - Surfacedrift 2004 - another very high quality Tarab album - this artist is batting a high 3 for 3 - once again reminding me of Small Cruel Party, Nebris, and electro-acoustic artist of smart order - the final track really grabbed me, but it was solid throughout - not sure if I like the tracked albums or the long, epic track album from this person.
The Corpse - Retrospektywa 1985-1995 K7 - good Polish crossover/thrash - reissued in 2012 on CD, but they remastered it - doesn't sound as raw as this tape version - prefer the tape version.
Can - The Lost Tapes - "Waiting for the Streetcar" and "Deadly Doris" might be two of the most annoying songs ever played - because they followed each other and total over 13 minutes, I think they were more of an irritation than the Young and Crazy Horse "Oh Susannah" cover.
Fushitsusha - Hikari to Nazukeyo 2012 - sort of sounds like Haino is paying homage to Ginn through East Bay Ray's gear.
Merzbow - Hole 1994 - 3 tracks - didn't overwhelm me with quality and presence like Noisembryo does, but it absolutely reminded me why Merzbow was in a zone in the mid-90s/1994 - might not be Merzbow's finest work, but it is tip-top shelf comparatively to just about anyone else - "Krautrock #1 live" is the best track and has some fantastic sounds - another recommended Merzbow album.
Merzbow - Music for Bondage Performance 1995 - tracks 2-4 are the meat of this disc, with 2 being the standout - great sounds and atmospheric - I've only heard this album a couple times, and the last time was 10+ years ago; like listening to a new album - come back for track 2 "Seishi Seppuku Kei".
Yacopsae - Fastcoregraphy - Fuck Punk Rock was taken from a horrible condition 10" rip; I thought this came out on CD at the time, correct?; sounds awful and weird for whatever reasons; caused me to wonder if this band was not aging well - and then the Einstweilige Vernichtung album ripped my face off and reminded me of why I like this band a lot (same for the tracks off the split with Sanity's Dawn).
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

Levas

Nicole 12 - First 12 years - excellent retrospective of heard and new tracks. very good.
F.T.Marinetti - F.B. Pratella - Vetrophonia ‎– Формула Войны (Formula Of War) - slightly meh. interesting historically and going to plain weirdness in some tracks, but all in all quite average
Bleak Existence - HNW is not dead - some crackling. too long and lacking of weight for my taste
MK9 - Discography and video 2001-2006 - also interesting compilation. very nicely done. I guess I'm not the true and biggest fan of MK9, but this one was good.
Caligula031 - Slavetrade2000 - top notch! good, harsh and very powerful. the best of the evening without a doubt.

Bleak Existence

The New Blockaders - first live performance

Staalkracht

Gruntsplatter - Pest Maiden

S.T.A.B. Electronics - Born for Righteous Abuse

Taint - Perverse

STREETMEAT

Wounder - Youth Will Thunder
one of the best tapes i heard from strange rules!

bitewerksMTB

Silent Abuse 7" on Baseborn- Yes, Mistress, may I have another? Sure hope a full-length is in the works.

audiodissection

Genocide Organ " 虐殺機関 2xLP
I must admit the luxurious 2LP version is all another thing compared to the slim CD Tesco released years back. This new version sounds great and the bonus tracks taken from ultra rare acetate's makes the whole worth having. Very nice the 2 double sided posters reproducing acetate artwork given with rec. program.

Genocide Organ "Archive II" 10"
Missed it when it was released and deceided to skip on it since usual pigs were selling their extra copies for ridicolous 200 euros. Luckly found a copy at a resonable price directly from Tesco and got it. God Sent Us is simply amazing. I enjoyed a lot also "Body Parts"..a bit of disappointment for White Slavery..Being it a reharsal for White Power Forces i was expecting an alternative version of their best track instead of a completly different piece.

The New Blockaders "Gesamtnichtswerk" 4xCD box
PURE. PHYSICAL. This is the Noise Manifesto

Con-Dom "Acts Of Faith" 3"CD
Possibly one of the very first Con-Dom i purchased when i was at school. Love the vocals efx on Command Terreur

JFK "Teenage Fantasy" 2xLP
What a beautiful double LP. Cover is simply brillant. This was my first exposure to this Anthony DiFranco project and i am really happy Harbinger did such an amazing works. Part that i like more is the "Il Pach Preservé" tape feat on first LP.

Venta Protesix/Kazumoto Endo "split" lathe 7"
Hearth shaped polycarbonate 7" that it's more a souvenier item than something you will spin that often. Vinyl cut is VERY low. V.P. is digital broken noises that doesn't shine. Endo track is a live MASTERPIECE. I was lucky enough getting from Mr.Endo-San the digital version and i can't stop listening to this lesson of supremacy. It reminds me more of the old Killer Bug era than his recent live collaborations. 

audiodissection

and:

Genocide Organ "E-Werk: Live In Erlangen 1996" CD
Only reason that made me keep this shitty bootleg for all these years is the "Elders Of Zion" LIVE that isn't present anywhere in their discography. Audio is terrible, on constant clipping. It's very unpleasant to listen the entire recording. Even Volume up and down in the beginning. I am pretty sure this performance was recorded with a cheap field recorder from the audience and the result is just crap. If i need to hear GO live Remember is the way to go.

Grunt "Long Lasting Happiness" CD
Opening is the split side with Prurient. It was a while i didn't play the tape and it was nice to hear that material again. Follow 2 previously unreleased track. Both GREAT. Then it's the time of the 2 Nihilistic Paraphilia CDr's available years back at Grunt live shows. I have both and i must say they are among my favourite Grunt material ever. FUCKING classics like Caught and Street Of Decadence are always there, burned in my mind.

Control "The Resistance" CD
The problem is probably linked to how much i love this project and superb works as "Natural Selection" and "A Means To An End"...but this new release disappoint me. I must say i should give the CD more listenings but on first impact it sounds much more less "composed" and "inspired" than usual. Not a bad work, i want to make it clear, but when the past standards are set that high it's difficult for me to digest.

Control "Live Assault" CDr
It was surprising how i can recall the entire performance presented here during the CD playback (Erlangen 2006)- I had a great time there and even if Thomas was sick cause cold Germany he had a GREAT show. All his classic here: Vexation, The Survival Of It All, Removal, Natural Selection etc.. I am super glad this has been released!!!