PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakaristi

Quote from: online prowler on January 30, 2014, 11:55:16 PM
Talking streetcleaner. But a different band it seems.... This is a good one: https://soundcloud.com/diazepamnoise/the-streetcleaner-untitled

Yeah, the Italian The Streetcleaner is also good stuff (Toilet Trades too). Particularly Ehre and the split with Repeater.

mdtdeath

Thank you guys, you're too kind ;)...

mdtdeath

today i'm random listening stuff on bandcamp...just found this...
bleed the pigs - mortis fatum

http://bleedthepigs.bandcamp.com/album/mortis-fatum-ep

nice hardcore/powerviolence with female (?) vocals

FreakAnimalFinland

Very rarely listen online music, but it happens occasionally. Clicked link into Jason Lescalleet "The Pilgrim", which I assume was link where to buy this LP/CD, but it was some sort of uncut edition available at bandcamp. One track, over 1:25:00 long. Pushed play, and that's it. He's very good artists. I like more his harder releases, but this was still very good listen for organic ambient sounds and some noisier elements. So those who like LP or CD, but want even longer uncut piece, free here:
http://glisteningexamples.bandcamp.com/album/the-pilgrim
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

mdtdeath

online prowler

Quote from: Sadomaniac on January 31, 2014, 02:06:45 AM
Quote from: online prowler on January 30, 2014, 11:55:16 PM
Talking streetcleaner. But a different band it seems.... This is a good one: https://soundcloud.com/diazepamnoise/the-streetcleaner-untitled

Yeah, the Italian The Streetcleaner is also good stuff (Toilet Trades too). Particularly Ehre and the split with Repeater.

I thought there where a connect. Sounds a bit Italian as well. the right amount of sleeze and cynicism. Can't fake that. Keep up the good work!

Levas

Linekraft - Kikai Ningen - very nice tape. Nothing much to add to what Mikko wrote.

Contortus - Meat and Psychology - One of a few surprises that I've listened to lately. This was a good one. What an amazing tape! After seeing a photo somewhere of some guys in their 40s or 50s, I though this would be a tape of veteran metal clanging, but I was so mistaken. Harsh and aggressive, and loud.

Mutant Ape - Euro-Jizz - Very silent recording and just plainly boring

Ames Sanglantes - A Refusal to Bow Down to Mankind - Not a bad tape. Harsh noise.

Clandestine Blaze - Falling Monuments - great album

Mutant Ape/Scordatura/Splinter vs. Stalin - this was in fact unexpectedly good.

Inquisition - Obscure Verses for the Multiverse - not quite the black metal that I like, but it's winter so no problems with this.

Climax Denial - Genitalization of the Void - This was another surprise.. Wasn't this the guy who was said to do the oh so good stuff etc. Releasing 4 tracks of basically white noise was a surprising step. Avoid this.

Creation through Destruction / Knurl - goodness. Both projects presented very enjoyable harsh noise.

Mutant Ape / Roases / Wrest ‎– Revenge Based Nothing - Mutant ape is constantly surprising band. During this listening session I've listened to absolute nothing, rather decent recording and this one being excellent.

Interracial Sex - Alternative Eugenics - good power electronics. Not something wow, but good

Noiseape

-IRON ANGEL: hellish crossfire LP (thrash/speed metal classic)
-SORE THROAT: death to capitalist halmshaw 2xLP (With Gerogerigegege and old AxCx my fave noisecore legends)
-UNARM: myth and reality LP (Nippon noise crust with female vox)
-DROPEND: distortion hell EP (insane sounding noisepunk assault)
-VILE INTENT: st EP (pv like Crossed Out with more noise)
-VILE INTENT: in the shadow of the skull EP (violent shit!!)
-ERECTILE DEMENTIA / CSMD: master CDR (for upcoming split EP, violent grind/noisecore vs tripping space noise/noisecore/movie soundtrack)
-FOUL MOUTH CRINGE: richard dastardly identity 2xLP (ultra sick hip hop with Third Sight dudes)
-DUBKASM: vicktory! 12" (nice dub raggea sounds to smoke with)
-BOMB 20: field manual 2xLP (dhr/breakcore mastery!!)
-SHIZUO: shizou vs shizor 2xLP (dhr/breakcore mastery that has not been done better)
-SECT PIG: slave destroyed MLP (psychotic hammering hate)
-TECHNO-ANIMAL: ghosts LP (been a while ago i listened to this. Got it out of my archive after reviewing the Pathological comp. on my blog. Heavy dark industrial that hasnt lost its magic on me.)

F_c_O

Quote from: Noiseape on February 01, 2014, 02:36:10 PM-UNARM: myth and reality LP (Nippon noise crust with female vox)

Thanks for this. Amazing stuff. Just what I love about japanese hardcore like confuse and disclose and such.

eyestrain

Bohren Und Der Club Of Gore Piano Nights ([PIAS] Recordings): A return to form. Heavier on instrumentation versus "drone", but this is the shit I love from them. Many wonderful late nights ahead.
Der Akteur Rockery (Sound Of Pig): A blend of great old industrial sounds (think Hands To, Schimpfluch-Gruppe, even moments that reminded me of some classic PE, but slimmed down) mixed with a lot of voice sample experimentation and tape manipulation. A dedicated listen.
El-P Cancer 4 Cure (Fat Possum): Really loving El-P's work lately.
Kouhei Matsunaga Self VA. (Important): The man behind NHK'Koyxeи...contributions from Ralf Wehowsky, Leif Elggren, Sensational, Rashad Becker...as eclectic as you'd expect.
Muslimgauze Jebel Tariq (Staalplaat): Ace.
James Rushford & Oren Ambarchi Wreckage (Prisma): More reminiscent of the Manhunter collaboration with Joe Talia, but with Ambarchi's signature linearity put in the mix. The contribution of several other musicians makes this sort of like modern classical music as well. Like something you'd hear from Edition RZ.
V/A Let No One Judge You: Early Recordings From Iran, 1906-1933 (Honest Jon's): Just as it says it is. If you love this - you do.
Driss El Maloumi Makan (Contre Jour): Contemporary oud master. Beautiful album.

Mikerdeath

Black Witchery - Upheaval Of Satanic Might

I spent a lot of time thinking this band was not that good and then I listened to this album a few times and found something I really appreciate and identify with.

FreakAnimalFinland

TONGUE KNAX "Thee Grand Fidelity" tape
Second Sleep
Always good stuff this Tongue Knax. Can't go wrong buying his tape(s). High pitched electronics with bassy, rumbling noise as backbone. Quite stable, but almost small modulation of sound happening.

ONE DARK EYE "Manic Depression" CD
Ljud & Bild
Hmm... Not really re-issue, but re-edit of tape with same title. While original Manic Depression was C-60 with one track per side, this has 3 tracks that's about 30 mins, what is Dan Johansson editing "Manic Depression" and one more track pulled from ODE/Macronympha split tape. Should I complain about release not being 1:1 identical re-issue? This time: NOT. This is absolutely some of the best works I have been listening lately, and that's many times. I guess last week 5 times at least. Was thinking when should say something on "playlist" topic, but I guess now when thinking of filing this to CD shelves so I can move on to other things for a while. Just makes me wonder where is my "Manic Depression" tape...? Should check out what exactly is different.

7MON / NECROCANNIBALISTIC VOMITORITIUM -split 7"
Quite lazy noisecore is now standard of once so mighty Seven Minutes Of Nausea. Even if this is one of the better new 7mon things, it's... lazy, uninspired and barely listenable. I guess it's about the time to stop getting "everything". Unfortunately the split partner ain't much better. Bass+drums+vocals grindcore. Maybe last track is most intense NV stuff I have heard, but that's not enough..
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

mdtdeath

Quote from: eyestrain on January 31, 2014, 12:41:03 AM
V/A Eros (A Dear Girl Called Wendy): This will stay with me forever. Fucking classy comp.
V/A Bruitisme 1913-2013 (Influencing Machine): Most played album this year.

I actually think I've found my 'New Trinity' of noise compilations: these two + "Creative Destruction" from a couple of years ago. The 'Old Trinity' would be "Noise War", "Noise Forest" and "Americanoise". Maybe I'm just overexcited to finally hear some new material by Entre Vifs, though. :)

Regarding "The Dark Evolution of Electronics": I agree that the first volume is really good (and it features my favourite Merzbow track), but the second one is an utter disappointment in all aspects, from cheesy "goth" artwork to questionable selection of artists.

ConcreteMascara

High-Functioning Flesh - Demo Tape 2013 mp3 - throwback EBM/synth pop style stuff with Cronenberg themes. Nothing special but enjoyable. Reminds me of Hard Corps a lot.

Kommando RJF - Sweet Slow Suicide LP - good stuff, especially the track Bring Back Slavery

Anenzephalia - Kaltwelt LP - continues to grow on me

Skinny Puppy - Tin Omen 12"
Skinny Puppy - Testure 12"
Skinny Puppy - Tormentor 12" - really feeling Skinny Puppy these days for some reason

and as usual large doses of techno
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512