General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadpriest

I'm butthurt, I'm very lonely, I'm gay and I eat shit. :'(
My book of poetry: http://www.histergrant.com/

Peterson

QuoteReed College, by the way charges, $50,000 a year for tuition. The opportunity to scream insults at a queer film director whose perspective is mildly different from today's leftist students is certainly an expensive privilege

The irony of shouting "fuck your respectability politics" is pretty funny. LOVE that movie - bleak small-town atmosphere, sexual confusion, violence - and a really attractive lead actress. I think I'll watch it tonight. Shit, and how could I forget, Chloe Sevigny's tits?

bitewerksMTB

"I teach at Reed. I am intimidated by these students. I am scared to teach courses on race, gender, or sexuality, or even texts that bring these issues up in any way—and I am a gay mixed-race woman. There is a serious problem here and at other [selective liberal arts colleges], and I'm at a loss as to how to begin to address it, especially since many of these students don't believe in either historicity or objective facts. (They denounce the latter as being a tool of the white cisheteropatriarchy.)"

david lloyd jones

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on December 13, 2016, 09:38:49 PM
"I teach at Reed. I am intimidated by these students. I am scared to teach courses on race, gender, or sexuality, or even texts that bring these issues up in any way—and I am a gay mixed-race woman. There is a serious problem here and at other [selective liberal arts colleges], and I'm at a loss as to how to begin to address it, especially since many of these students don't believe in either historicity or objective facts. (They denounce the latter as being a tool of the white cisheteropatriarchy.)"

I believe you Yankees have a perfectly adequate response to this degree of over privilege involving firearms, resentment and deathwish
whilst your presence on site will be missed, think of the tribute releases!.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on December 18, 2016, 11:07:30 PM
http://www.feministcurrent.com/2016/12/16/national-geographic-gender-revolution-cover-fails-women/

This is difficult to believe but there are some very over the top, emotional responses in the comments section following the article.

bored before I began to scroll down, regretted scrolling down, ESP in remembering my last post regarding the 'lost Russian  family' and true hardship.
transgender boys berated for liking pink is truly, why Isis and their ilk see us as degenerate and decadent, thus worth fighting.

Fluid Fetish

"HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A BLACK GIRL?"

Story of my life girl!

Peterson

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on December 22, 2016, 11:35:06 PM
Quote from: Peterson on December 22, 2016, 11:22:07 PM
Quote from: bitewerksMTB on December 22, 2016, 10:50:53 PM
No Whites Allowed.

http://mubzonline.com/

I'm tempted to think that's a parody site...

That's because you're a racist white man.

But I could've sworn I checked my privilege when I came in...

online prowler