- - - INBRED / / ATROPHIST / / ROTAT / / OUT NOW - - -

Started by narcolepsia, June 07, 2024, 08:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

narcolepsia

hello everyone,
very pleased to announce 3 new tapes.
plan is to have 2 more batches until the end of 2024, (tentatively) in September and November, before a (hopefully) short hiatus starting in December 2024.more releases planned, so activity will resume as soon as possible.

as already mentioned, I am reducing distro to a bare minimum, stocking only a very few occasional selected items. I figure this is the best solution. will focus almost exclusively on the label from now on, and most of the copies will be sent to worldwide distros so it can be easier and faster for you to get them.
usual supporters (who don´t mind waiting a bit) can of course still get them directly from me, it is much appreciated.

trades are extremely limited right now, and wholesale orders are very welcome so I can keep the pace flowing.

selected items should be available soon from :

FREAK ANIMAL (Finland)
F.O.A.D. (Italy)
MAGNETIC IRRITATION (USA)
MELOMANIA (USA)
SATATUHATTA (Finland)
SCREAM & WRITHE (Canada)
TOBIRA (Japan)
TRIBE TAPES (USA)

=======================================

narco091 – INBRED "INBRED" C30

Subdued menace spreading through reptilian brain. Vile, viscous, preverbal. Congenital birth defect electronics.
Reissue of the self-released tape. Contains extra material from the same session.

Edition of 70.
8.00€ + postage

narco119 – ATROPHIST "HUNT THE NIGHT" C60 + ZINE

AI infected sonic boom. Slowly morphing protoplasmic vignettes absorbing fluorescent nightmares.
Includes a 32 pages zine.

Edition of 70.
10.00€ + postage

narco133 – ROTAT "A PRAISE TO THE BROKEN" C40

Bubonic cocktail / tetanus fever.

Edition of 70.
8.00€ + postage

=======================================

thank you for reading and for the ongoing interest and support !

orders / questions = narcolepsia . distro at gmail . com

* these will start shipping on 15.06