THE RITA

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, November 20, 2015, 03:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fistfuck Masonanie

Quote from: come_orgasm on September 18, 2024, 10:37:16 AM
Quote from: Fistfuck Masonanie on August 11, 2024, 04:16:42 AMThe latest interview in Rocker #5 goes into detail about Sam's obsessive behavior and how he needs to fully break everything down to its core, then break that down another level, and keep pulling the thread...

Must check this interview if will be available online or for buying from eu distro. I like most of his works, these relased earlier but also released nowadays more directed to minimal crackle stuff with obsessions with body, womens, dancing or ballet. Love his devotion and contribution to noise scene especially hnw scene which is so hermetic imo. Nylons of Laura Antonelli is my holy grail. Didn't folow for the recent albums because lack of time but must do a homework asap. Like you wrote - simple a true artist.

Interview won't appear online, Rocker is a traditional print only publication, but I'm sure some European distributors are carrying it. Looks like neither Satatuhatta or the Northern Heritage/Freak Animal webstores have it currently. I'm not familiar with all of the euro distros though. A really good issue with this The Rita Interview, overview of the Yellow Tears guys, and a variety of reviews of the latest releases.