HALALNIHIL / THE HATERS - Halalnihil / The Haters (C38 tape, Ltd.)

Started by SNR, July 04, 2016, 10:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SNR

New split release between the legendary noise act The Haters, and Hungary's most active power electronics noise project Halalnihil. Two long tracks from both artists. Available as a tape, and as a download.
The tapes are Professionally duplicated, with good quality j-card.

Download / purchase:
https://thelevelofvulnerability1.bandcamp.com/album/halalnihil-the-haters

Price: 8 EUR

yosef666

Emailed regarding this release, and regarding the parcel you have owed me for over a year.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

SNR

Quote from: yosef666 on July 05, 2016, 04:43:40 AM
regarding the parcel you have owed me for over a year.

I don't think point out a postage mistake - sending something without guarantee - what I made previously, and totally avoid since that package, should be displayed on the forum, rather in a private message, because others will think that I am unreliable as a label. I only could get copies of that material since a month, so even if I wanted, I couldn't send it, because it would not include that 7" material. However, that's fine. Just don't see the meaning of this, when we already discussed this yesterday in a mail... you will get the stuff along with the HN / TH split anyway.