Navicon Torture Technologies

Started by KMusselman, July 03, 2012, 01:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KMusselman

What is your favorite release?  Scenes From The Next Millennium is my favorite.  It was the year 9/11 occurred and I was just getting into P.E.  This release was very moving, apocalyptic and suffocating.

Human Larvae

Church of dead girls is THE release to get. His other releases have a few good songs here and there, but the double disc has his highest quality material.
He was one of my first pe experiences and quite influential at the time.

Human Larvae

Haven't heard Gospels yet, but I thought at the point of Uterus, Pure skin,.... it got a little predictable.
you got these?

Human Larvae

the prices for his lim. 20 cdr are quite steep, but I think if you have his main releases, most songs from the cdrs are on them? I glad I got the releases I could, but I don't see me paying 40€ for a cdr anyone could have bootlegged

enmity

Pure Skin was one of my favorites, even though I have most of the CD-R's those songs came from. I also thought Power Romance was really good. Church of Dead Girls is also up there.
The Final Phase 5x CD-R Box is really nice to own because it offers lots of material from earlier mixes, live etc that was never heard before.

xdementia

CoDG is awesome - a total classic. A lot of people hate this project because it has a clean feel. Personally I love it and it was a relatively new take on PE when Lee started.

Ashmonger

I've got The Gospels of the Gash and really like it, though I must admit I don't get around to playing it very often, but that's mainly due to its great length.

tisbor

I'm not a big fan but i'd say Gospels Of The Gash - great work

andy vomit

NTT is probably my biggest influence in industrial/PE ... church of dead girls, vtervs, gospels of the gash ... essential.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GJn0qbxLI8&feature=colike
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

ConcreteMascara

Gospel of the Gash is a great release as is the tape for Nil By Mouth.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

bitewerksMTB

I like Lee(ch) but was never really into what I've heard except live. He's a real PMA-kinda guy.

vlai44

I also have almost all of the limited CDRs, and my personal favorites are still probably two of the earliest, "Power Romance" & "I Fucking Hate You All...", both of which later were re-released on CD.  Non-fanatics would probably be satisfied with "Church of Dead Girls" and/or "Gospel of the Gash."  What originally drew me to the project was his intensely personal take--the same kind of hate, cynicism, paranoia,  distrust and all-around negativity which traditionally in P.E. has been projected outward, but he instead throws it all on himself.  (For the same reasons I've loved Death Squad.)

eyestrain

I find myself indulging in Pure Skin the most. His most "romantic" release? Have not heard much besides what was mentioned above, but this stands out for me.