New batch from Zvukovina

Started by Twilight Luggage, December 09, 2010, 04:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Luggage

ZVUKOVINA HERMETIC STATIC BLEAK AUDIO FACTS DECEMBER 2010 - two new "standard nightmare series" and new Smrznik tape.

Zvukovina 0067
Welcome To The Standard Nightmare II: Drevne Bolesti "History Of The Nightmare Standardisation" c60

Drevne Bolesti is collaboration by Andreas Brandal and Smrznik. This is their third material. For those who were listened "Smrznik - Welcome To the Standard Nightmare ONE" let say that this Nightmare edition is more close to standard Drevne Bolesti material. But proces and intention is what puts this recording in WTSN serie. As the first tape was based on minimal, glitchy robot-man static techincs, this one is concentrated on sculpturing sound sources, different tape manipulations and surgery transplantation of  magnetic tape technology between compact and micro-cassette. Short drama transcription should be helpful for understanding this sick process:

Voice (Creepy like from an old tape with east-European accent):

"Day one.
Step one: transforming digital audio nightmare data by dr. Andrevan Bolestich in to microcassette audio signal.
Step two: physically transplant microcassette tape in to "normal" tape pack.
Step three: play new nightmare audio form from normal tape player and record it with "not-normal" recorder to create new standard nightmare Track One using chrome type II tape made in Germany by the design some 10 years ago that I bought on May 28. 2010. on gypsy market covered with mud but completely new in nylon. Possible damages of  "little bit bad storage" unknown...possible audio result - unknown...possible HNW quality - unknown...possible... - unknown...unknown...unknown..."
(voice off)
Small buzz
(Silence)

"Hi, it's me creepy voice, again :)

Day three..or two, or step four..I don't know anymore... Subject created by Dr. Bolestich during special proces of  gathering two different tapes created some fast, reversed and short Wall-gate to the unexpected nightmare. Subject is named AND+MICRO. Microtapes have different structure of recording molecules so 30 minutes become now just 8 minutes. Jesus, what a nightmare..I need some chocolate.."

(Silence)
"I had some time to shave and eat some chocolate, think about next move in this project."

(Sound of spaceship engine working, screams, shattering, gun shots...than just microphone static. Voice again):

"...I stretch it! I stretch the bastard! now it is the same length as Dr. Andrevan's original nightmare...It is now AND+MICRO+STRETCH. Original structure crunches are lost. This is now completely new species of tape!
Next step: To gather new subject with original subject keeping best genetic facts from both for first side of New Hypernightmare. Than use again ORIGINAL Bolestich's subject and compress the length from 30min to 8 min than take it back in time through same Wall-gate but with reversed process to get again 30 minutes. Can't wait to see what will be with that!.

Dr. Standardislaw Nachtmahrbaum

Zvukovina 0069
Welcome To The Standard Nightmare III: Ela Vuk "Malfunction Of The Nightmare's Standard" c60

This is third solo release by Ela Vuk from Idlness Distribution and most static one recording. Simple harsh, field-machine-recordings fucked up with distortion chain to the almost clean white noise sparkling. Junk noise attitude disciplined for the extremism of "nightmare series" where individual experimentation become standardized as a perfect nightmare for series of HNW cassettes based on unreliable technics and weird sound sources. The Ghost in the machine.
More info about her work you can find here http://www.zvukovina.com/?page_id=15

Zvukovina 0073
Smrznik "Gletscher Cassette 60" c60

Special edition of ten copies on black 60min tapes. This is Smrznik's newest material and have that glitchy, cold, full static on border of HNW and electro-drone pedigree but it's moved to much harsher level of hermetic sonic statement.
http://smrznik.blogspot.com/

SOUND SAMPLES (3 min by each in wav format ripped directly from tapes):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zn8wd113971rn90/zvukovina%20december%20batch%20samples.rar

ORDERING DETAILS:

- Welcome To The Standard Nightmare II: Drevne Bolesti "History Of The Nightmare Standardisation" c60 (edition of 25)
€5 pp worldwide shipping

- Welcome To The Standard Nightmare III: Ela Vuk "Malfunction Of The Nightmare's Standard" c60 (edition of 20)
€5 pp worldwide shipping

- Smrznik "Gletscher Cassette 60" c60 (edition of 10)
€7 pp worldwide shipping

Get all three for €15 pp worldwide shipping.

Paypal to: zvukovinoise@gmail.com
Please check out for availability first, alternative payments and trades to: smrznik@gmail.com.

Also check out our previous audio facts on www.zvukovina.com for multi-order discounts.