Re: UNREST PRODUCTIONS: B​ØLTORN CD + PHENOL INJEKTION CD

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, January 31, 2011, 12:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEWALTMONOPOL

I made 2 XXL. One has gone. The other one is yours if you want it. Email me and we'll work out the details.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

Andrew McIntosh

While we're on the subjects of shirts, will there be any Shift ones coming soon? The Shift symbol, by itself, on a plain background would look great.
Shikata ga nai.

Goat93

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on March 28, 2014, 12:41:21 PM
I made 2 XXL. One has gone. The other one is yours if you want it. Email me and we'll work out the details.

email send

GEWALTMONOPOL

Somehow I managed to get everything sent on time before Friday's deadline. Thank you very much to everyone who've ordered so far!

Andrew, there is a new Altamont Rising themed Shift t-shirt which was made available only to people who ordered it personally on FB. It seems I have underestimated the interest since more people keep asking for it. I will probably print a few more as soon as I can.

All the orders that have come in over the weekend will be dealt with tomorrow.

GEWALTMONOPOL

GEWALTMONOPOL

The Streicher shirts went fast. I now have exactly one of each size left. S, M, L and XL. There's 20+ Shift LP's still remaining.

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.com for payment details.

C601

Is witch sermon already sold out of the new shift LP? Damn

GEWALTMONOPOL

Yes, With Sermon sold out of the LP very quickly. You can get them from Unrest or Cold Spring now.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Old news but all the Streicher shirts sold out a couple of weeks ago. SHIFT - Altamont Rising LP still in stock and steadily shrinking. Lots of new distro stock to be added over the next few days!

Tickets for UFoI are still available.

www.unrestproductions.co.uk

GEWALTMONOPOL

I have some left overs of the UFoI compilation tape. £5.00 plus p+p. 

SHIFT and STREICHER t-shirt have been reprinted. Sizes S, M, L and XL. £12.00

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.

yosef666

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on May 05, 2014, 09:26:32 PM
I have some left overs of the UFoI compilation tape. £5.00 plus p+p. 

SHIFT and STREICHER t-shirt have been reprinted. Sizes S, M, L and XL. £12.00

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.
What's the design/color of the Shift shirt?
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

GEWALTMONOPOL

Altamont Rising themed black print on grey. Gildan Ultra Cotton.

GEWALTMONOPOL

That's all the paid for orders sent today. There are a load of orders still to be dealt with and I will start on them now.

XL sold out of the reprinted STREICHER shirt so I've made a final order for more of that size. That's the last of the reprints for STREICHER. A S.T.A.B. ELECTRONICS t-shirt has been ordered and should be here before the end of the month.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

yosef666

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on May 08, 2014, 08:56:33 PMA S.T.A.B. ELECTRONICS t-shirt has been ordered and should be here before the end of the month.
Great news on that one.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer