X.E. Pool

Started by CVMN, August 18, 2020, 04:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CVMN

Best release?

Xenophobic Ejaculation - XE (2008)         
Xenophobic Ejaculation - White Power (2009)      
Xenophobic Ejaculation - Victory (2009)
Xenophobic Ejaculation - SS-Division Wiking / Tampere Skinheads 1983 (2010)
Xenophobic Ejaculation - Vala (2011)
Xenophobic Ejaculation - Purity Through Fire (2014)         
Xenophobic Ejaculation - Black Hole (2016)   
Xenophobic Ejaculation - 18 (2018)      

Vala

Major Carew

18 is my personal favourite, along with the track that appeared on the split with ROTUGF.

ConcreteMascara

I'd be hard-pressed to decide between Victory and SS-Division Wiking / Tampere Skinheads 1983, but I'd probably lean towards Victory because it's about as direct a mission statement as you can get.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

XXX

ss division wiking tampere skinheads 1983

Born F. Mental

White Power Pool Party / Diving in the Deep End 

MT

XE or Victory for sure.

O_ss

"18" is a favorite for me.

Balor/SS1535

White Power for me, though SS Division Wiking is a powerful track.  Vala is great too for the long samples.

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Major Carew on August 18, 2020, 11:44:31 AM

the track that appeared on the split with ROTUGF.

You mean the track that was on the original version of the split, I assume?  That's not one talked about too often.  Very murky sound.

On the topic of great non-album tracks by XE, I would also point out "Let the Battle Begin" off of The White Will ep.

Major Carew

Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on August 18, 2020, 09:35:21 PM

You mean the track that was on the original version of the split, I assume?  That's not one talked about too often.  Very murky sound.

I mean the track "Waffenbruderschaft/Aseveljeys"

If you prefer the heavier side of XE keep an eye out for the forthcoming collaboration materials with ZSS. It's more XE than ZSS in sound and approach though.As far as I know it's supposed to be coming on WRATH at some point.

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Major Carew on August 18, 2020, 11:17:46 PM
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on August 18, 2020, 09:35:21 PM

You mean the track that was on the original version of the split, I assume?  That's not one talked about too often.  Very murky sound.

I mean the track "Waffenbruderschaft/Aseveljeys"

If you prefer the heavier side of XE keep an eye out for the forthcoming collaboration materials with ZSS. It's more XE than ZSS in sound and approach though.As far as I know it's supposed to be coming on WRATH at some point.

A XE with ZSS collaboration sounds extremely exciting.  I will definitely keep an eye out for this!

Cranial Blast

New XE/ZSS - Whites Only CD is quite an amazing live CD to say the least. I've given this CD a couple listens now and by the end of the CD/live performance, it really builds into quite a hammering industrial experiment by both projects combined. Their collaboration on this one really showcases both projects brilliantly utilizing their sounds together.