Soloman Tump - The Tump Dump

Started by Soloman Tump, August 02, 2021, 08:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soloman Tump

I have compiled a collection of tracks as a digital download to Bandcamp, spending the past few days sorting out and thus cleansing my hard drive.

These are orphans from past projects, early live demos, alternative compilation tracks and things that didn't fit elsewhere.

Here you will find a couple of longform drones, some harsh percussive pieces, a gross noise thing, a suite of tracks previously aired with video on a live stream and a manipulated field recording.  I will add to this compilation in the future. 

https://solomantump.bandcamp.com/album/the-tump-dump-2

I now feel better placed to move on to new things.  Appreciate any feedback if you get a chance to listen.

Looking for opportunities of split / label / compilation releases.

pentd

so far a broadly varied + interesting listen.

but please dont add/remove tracks over time... why woud ya?

Soloman Tump

Quote from: pentd on August 26, 2021, 11:07:44 PM
so far a broadly varied + interesting listen.

but please dont add/remove tracks over time... why woud ya?

Thank you for listening.  It is definitely broad and varied, all the bits that didn't really fit in elsewhere.

Ref adding / removing... because I can? I guess that's a "benefit" of a digital only compilation.  It can evolve over time, and I quite like that.  I have already added an extra track since I originally uploaded it.

(there is one track already earmarked to remove because it might end up on a tape compilation elsewhere, tbc...)