Open Call for Various Artists Noise Compilation

Started by Aether, July 03, 2023, 04:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aether

I am issuing an open call for submissions to a various artists noise compilation CDr to be released on my label Denatured Productions. Submit a track by emailing it to semipuffin101@gmail.com

I'm looking for material that falls somewhere within the realms of noise, power electronics, dark ambient, etc. Tracks can be up to 10 minutes long. There is no specific deadline as of now, probably just sometime around the end of Summer. Looking forward to hearing what everyone has to offer!

Balor/SS1535

I am very interested in submitting something to your comp!  Will there be a theme or other unifying factor?

Atrophist

Atrophist

Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on July 05, 2023, 04:13:29 AM
Quote from: Atrophist on July 03, 2023, 05:24:54 PM
Any further info on the label?

Looks like this is him.  https://www.discogs.com/label/1676885-Denatured-Productions

Thanks!

The reason I ask is just that I won't be involved with labels or artists with a background in taking part in any kind of social media pile-ons or "cancellation" campaigns -- regardless of the politics involved.

Othen than that, yeah, I might be interested. If the label will have me, that is.

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Atrophist on July 05, 2023, 05:54:23 PM
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on July 05, 2023, 04:13:29 AM
Quote from: Atrophist on July 03, 2023, 05:24:54 PM
Any further info on the label?

Looks like this is him.  https://www.discogs.com/label/1676885-Denatured-Productions

Thanks!

The reason I ask is just that I won't be involved with labels or artists with a background in taking part in any kind of social media pile-ons or "cancellation" campaigns -- regardless of the politics involved.

Othen than that, yeah, I might be interested. If the label will have me, that is.

Neither would I.  I found him on Instagram as well (under the same label name), but I have not dug into his post history yet.