Mademoiselle Bistouri - Turn the lights off reissue

Started by Stipsi, January 04, 2024, 10:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stipsi

Out now on #ominousrecordings !!!
Reissue of the amazing #mademoisellebistouri - Turn The Lights Off tape. Originally released on Ominous sub label A Short History Of Decay in 2019 and limited to 7 copies.
Doubtless one of Ominous favorite releases from Frassine Claudio.

Reissue comes on a black C30 with pro-printed cover, limited to 30 copies.

Listen: https://ominousrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/turn-the-lights-off

Purchase: https://ominousrecordings.bigcartel.com/product/mademoiselle-bistouri-turn-the-lights-off
North Central
Mademoiselle Bistouri
Daddy's Entertainment.
PERVERT AND PROUD.

tiny_tove

Totally agree. One of your best works so far.
I can say without problems that MB is my current fave Italian noise project, always diverse, always nasty, always adding something more in each release.
Looking forward to listen to your atmospheric project.

off topic: another great project to check living in same MB's area EXOME. Top class power electronics with very rich sound.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

Stipsi

Quote from: tiny_tove on January 05, 2024, 01:49:28 PMTotally agree. One of your best works so far.
I can say without problems that MB is my current fave Italian noise project, always diverse, always nasty, always adding something more in each release.
Looking forward to listen to your atmospheric project.

off topic: another great project to check living in same MB's area EXOME. Top class power electronics with very rich sound.

Ciao Marco!
Tanto lov per te!
Ti scrivo nei prossimi giorni su telegram o WhatsApp!
North Central
Mademoiselle Bistouri
Daddy's Entertainment.
PERVERT AND PROUD.

Cranial Blast

Will there be any distros in the US carrying the tape?

Stipsi

Quote from: Cranial Blast on January 06, 2024, 02:45:03 AMWill there be any distros in the US carrying the tape?

No man, only johan has copies.
No distros this time
North Central
Mademoiselle Bistouri
Daddy's Entertainment.
PERVERT AND PROUD.

Cranial Blast

Quote from: Stipsi on January 06, 2024, 03:27:36 AM
Quote from: Cranial Blast on January 06, 2024, 02:45:03 AMWill there be any distros in the US carrying the tape?

No distros this time

I might have to get it from him then, or maybe I could talk to him about doing wholesale possibly and I could be the US distro for it. He might not want to though, because of how limited the tape is, but I'll ask him. That's how it's becoming now a days though, a lot people kind of quit distributing, so I'm trying to pick up on that up, but it's hard for me as I'm on much smaller scale in regards to what I can afford to do.

Stipsi

Quote from: Cranial Blast on January 06, 2024, 04:33:44 PM

No distros this time

I might have to get it from him then, or maybe I could talk to him about doing wholesale possibly and I could be the US distro for it. He might not want to though, because of how limited the tape is, but I'll ask him. That's how it's becoming now a days though, a lot people kind of quit distributing, so I'm trying to pick up on that up, but it's hard for me as I'm on much smaller scale in regards to what I can afford to do.

I agree with you.
Plus the taxes from Europe to US are really expensive.
Buying is a thing not for everyone nowadays
North Central
Mademoiselle Bistouri
Daddy's Entertainment.
PERVERT AND PROUD.

Cranial Blast

Quote from: Stipsi on January 06, 2024, 05:37:56 PM

No distros this time

I agree with you.

I hear yah, I don't batt an eye about buying things from overseas, but I'd imagine there are some people who just won't do it because of the costs.

Cranial Blast

Quote from: Cranial Blast on January 06, 2024, 08:35:01 PM
Quote from: Stipsi on January 06, 2024, 05:37:56 PM

No distros this time

I agree with you.

I hear yah, I don't batt an eye about buying things from overseas, but I'd imagine there are some people who just won't do it because of the costs.

I've got copies coming on the way and thrilled to stock some!