Turgid Forlag, Sexual Retard + related past and future

Started by tisbor, August 06, 2024, 09:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tisbor

I guess this fits better in this part of the forum.
Just to make one thread for all my (past and) future A5 format photography zines and art zines. As you might know, each issue deals with a specific part of the body or paraphilia. All film pictures taken by me unless specified.

This is what I have available now:

Sexual Retard 3 (female feet, trampling, religious play)
Sexual Retard 4 (female ass worship)
Limp (discarded pictures by my friend SMD, arranged by me)

I recently got a small restock (not reissue!) of all of these but they're running low anyway. If you're interested each zine costs 10 € plus shipping. Original polaroids featured on the zines are available too, just ask. If by any chance you're coming to Dominion Of Flesh in Stockholm let me know and you'll save on shipping.

Future:

Ingen Kjenner Norge Bedre zine + cd - photo chronicle of a 500km long medieval pilgrimage in Norway with friend (and clarinet in Taeter!) Paolo Gaiba-Riva, includes a cd of fucked up field recordings we got along the way;

Sexual Retard 5 - cutting, blood play

Sexual Retard 6 - larvae and insects on bodies

Jukka Siikala - art book

Sindre Foss Skancke - art book

The Cloud Of Annihilation - my first rpg supplement

HateSermon

sexual retard 4 is highly recommended for the true ass man. i like the mirrored candle pics.

tisbor

Quote from: HateSermon on August 07, 2024, 12:00:23 AMsexual retard 4 is highly recommended for the true ass man. i like the mirrored candle pics.

Ahaa thanks! More filth soon!

Balor/SS1535

The promise of new Siikala is very exciting!  Any teasers as to what can be expected/a projected timeline for the release?

tisbor

Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on August 07, 2024, 06:36:53 AMThe promise of new Siikala is very exciting!  Any teasers as to what can be expected/a projected timeline for the release?

Most likely next year. A very depressing and sick twist on Seksnobyl atmospheres.

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: tisbor on August 21, 2024, 02:16:23 PM
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on August 07, 2024, 06:36:53 AMThe promise of new Siikala is very exciting!  Any teasers as to what can be expected/a projected timeline for the release?

Most likely next year. A very depressing and sick twist on Seksnobyl atmospheres.

That sounds great, if the existing Seksnobyl issues are anything to go by.  I'll be looking forward to it.