F&V & FA: BizarreSSmania LP, FA: deatkey 2xLP

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, January 27, 2010, 09:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RG

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on February 01, 2010, 11:07:13 AM
88MM is at his best on the split

Agreed. Gotta love the Charlie samples. I like the track on the ADR comp too.

I was a bit surprised when I received the stand-alone CD release from ADR, because the material wasn't very similar to those other appearances. It has a kind of upbeat sound, which doesn't really mesh too well with the samples used.

ADR

Quote from: RG on February 01, 2010, 08:44:22 PM

I was a bit surprised when I received the stand-alone CD release from ADR, because the material wasn't very similar to those other appearances. It has a kind of upbeat sound, which doesn't really mesh too well with the samples used.

It was a mistake on the behalf of the label since they were labeled incorrectly as being the most recent, but the tracks on the 88MM full length are actually the oldest tracks he created. If I am correct, I believe the tracks on the full length were created in 2003 -  2004. Those were all Moog synth based and a tribute to the old TANGERINE DREAM Krautrock "space music" from the 70's. The newest 88MM tracks are those found on the split with DEATHKEY and the track on the ADR comp. Unfortunately, this project is on hiatus and may not make any new material any time soon. ADR will will re-releasing the DEATHKEY / 88MM split on cd with a collaboration bonus track in the next couple of months. The lp originally released by The AJNA Offensive was limited to 200 copies, however I was informed by the label that over 50 went "missing" in the mail.
DEATHANGLE ABSOLUTION RECORDS Official Online Store:
http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/dar.asp

HATE LEGION DISSEMINATIONS Official Online Store:
http://hatelegion.storenvy.com/

ConcreteMascara

The 88MM track on the ADR comp kills. One of the highlights of the compilation in my opinion.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

Nihil Congregation

Quote from: ADR on February 01, 2010, 10:46:23 PM

It was a mistake on the behalf of the label since they were labeled incorrectly as being the most recent, but the tracks on the 88MM full length are actually the oldest tracks he created. If I am correct, I believe the tracks on the full length were created in 2003 -  2004. Those were all Moog synth based and a tribute to the old TANGERINE DREAM Krautrock "space music" from the 70's. The newest 88MM tracks are those found on the split with DEATHKEY and the track on the ADR comp. Unfortunately, this project is on hiatus and may not make any new material any time soon. ADR will will re-releasing the DEATHKEY / 88MM split on cd with a collaboration bonus track in the next couple of months. The lp originally released by The AJNA Offensive was limited to 200 copies, however I was informed by the label that over 50 went "missing" in the mail.

Great to hear that the split will be re-release. Will it have a similar layout?

ADR

Quote from: Nihil Congregation on February 03, 2010, 04:25:17 AM
Quote from: ADR on February 01, 2010, 10:46:23 PM

Great to hear that the split will be re-release. Will it have a similar layout?

Yes, similar layout to keep the feel of the original.

To keep on topic, ADR will have copies of the DEATHKEY 2lp and Special Interests zine in stock any day now for the US.

ConcreteMascara

I haven't been this excited for a release since the new Grunt album.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

ADR

In stock now at ADR for the US:

DEATHKEY - Doctrine of Intolerant Hatred" 2LP

Write to orders(at)audialdecimation(dot)com for ordering information. Distro list available on request with more Freak Animal titles

SyzmicRecords

Quote from: ConcreteMascara on February 01, 2010, 11:43:02 PM
The 88MM track on the ADR comp kills. One of the highlights of the compilation in my opinion.

one of the best tracks on the comp, if not the..

Zeno Marx

I REALLY like how the BizarreSSMania album ends.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

ADR

Deathkey "Doctrine of Intolerant Hatred" 2LP

Review by One Eye

Deathkey "Doctrine of Intolerant Hatred" 2LP is without a shadow of a doubt the best Deathkey release to date.  The variety of song structures, diverse sounds, thought-provoking lyrics and images make this a listening experience you can fully immerse yourself in.  Throughout the album, Deathkey brings forth incendiary electronics that sound as if your speakers are about to combust, an array of rhythmic noises and percussion and venomous vocals that will make your body fill with tension.  Also featured is the soon-to-be-classic power electronic anthem, "Behead the Semite" with dual vocals that grip the listener.  The thick, high-gloss, white cardboard sleeve has black print using a black ink & UV lacquer mix.  The ink looks like it is on the verge of bleeding.  The album is pressed on white vinyl and one LP is single sided.  A 12 page, 22x22cm booklet, containing artwork and all lyrics, is also included and it's great to read along while you look at each image.  The overall presentation makes this a fulfilling listening experience.  Every fan of power electronics must experience this audio-vortex, which takes you into the center of Deathkey by mixing occultism, politics and racial consciousness into the ultimate doctrine of intolerant hatred.

The first track, Order of the Death's Head, is introduced with an uplifting nationalistic hymn preparing you for war.  The lyrics convey that Hate Legion will stop at nothing to fulfill its campaign against the Semitic enslaver and all those who get in the way.  The first shots are fired with what sounds like an endless riddling of bullets.  An electric hum reminds you of your ears ringing after gunfire.  The first track takes all the elements of past Deathkey recordings and brings them to equilibrium: the utterly destroyed vocal attacks and crunchy noise accompanied by fiery electronics. 

Consummation : Singularity begins and I immediately notice that Deathkey has added an array of new sounds to the palette.  The track starts with what sounds like crackling fire.  A siren continues throughout as a jarring low-end tone hums in the background and pulls itself to the forefront of the melting, hot noise.  The vocals continue to get more bizarre and sound like a demonic possession.  The lyrics give clues to the violent mysteries and wisdom hidden within both time and space.  The track comes to a screeching halt and all that's left is the fluttering loop of broken electronics from another dimension.

Die Juden Sind Unser Unglück begins with a spoken sample and time-stretched noise reminiscent of recent Whitehouse.  The vocals come barking in with more clarity than previous tracks.  The lyrics take you on a time warp through Jewish history; from the Diaspora to WWII and onto the creation of Israel and finally the prophesized destruction of the Zionist state.  The electronics stretch and tear their way across your speakers.  Accompanying vocals performed by Jarl Von Hagall of the infamous NSBM group Der Sturmer slowly growled with a sense of absolute disgust, reminiscent of a more aggressive version of Ulex Xane of Streicher.

Aleister Crowley presents the beginning of Side B on Donum E Irritum.  Bulldozing vocals and jackhammer noise jolts into form.  The vocals echo and howl within the confines of the fast-paced distortion and melting rhythm while the words invite the listener to a nebulous communion.  The sound slows down while the vocal verse spews with viciousness and cruelty.  The vocals loop and wind their way into a spiraling staircase until a mechanized loop finishes you off.

Doom-laden synth and a sample mark the introduction to Revolt Against the Modern World.  Crushing percussion and synth tones set the stage for the revolt.  There is a doom-like ambience to this slow-paced track with the foreboding synths and slow, crushing percussion.  The vocals are structured in verse-to-sample fashion giving the track a nice structure and form.  There are long passages written by Julius Evola followed by lyrical interjections by Deathkey.  The lyrics take Evola's critique on society and apply it to the current state of affairs.  There is no pussyfooting on what Hate Legion yearns for in regards to materialism, supporters of the Jewish state and the modern world in general.  Mechanical screeches and hot static-filled noise make up the bulk of the sound.  Pounding, militant banging fills your speakers as the samples continue to suffocate into the destruction.  The pounding continues as the track ends with a nationalistic hymn that swells your heart with pride.

Blood Supremacy starts off with a sample explaining that "today we will be discussing race and religion from the white man's point of view."  The track bursts in with fierce electricity and a low-end crumbling noise.  Excellent guttural vocals accompany the chaos.  The vocals detail the racial birthright of the elite whose natural yearning is to destroy, suffocate and exterminate any and all opposition to their blood supremacy.  Noise begins to enter the mix while the vocals are relentless in their onslaught.

Behead the Semite begins with a sample describing Jewish influence.  The track picks up pace when the vocal performance begins, this time with guest vocalist M.A., assumed to be Mikko Aspa of Grunt.  The vocals are intensely shouted with echo.  The track abruptly stops and ends with the spoken sample as dual vocals proclaim, "Behead the Semite!"  I must say that this is one of the best power electronic tracks I have ever heard.  It's short, to-the-point and the dual vocals make this one just downright vicious.  You'll find yourself shouting along to "Behead the Semite!"  Behead the Semite is a definite, standout track on the album.

Death March slams in with another fast-paced track that details the long and bloody march to overcome Hebrew enslavement.  It's just an overwhelming cacophonic piece of Deathkey violence.  Some sounds are mechanical while the main noise has a sterile, almost clinical feel.  The vocals attack you every chance they get, never letting go of their iron grip on your senses.

Attainment of Spiritual Mastery starts with rhythmic percussion followed by echoed vocal shouts.  An amplifier hums in the background creating an atmosphere of extreme heat while the vocals welcome you to eternity.  A storm of noise builds and falls through your speakers, thus ending the album.

SK

Quote from: ADR on February 01, 2010, 10:46:23 PMhowever I was informed by the label that over 50 went "missing" in the mail.

That's strange... Were they confiscated or what?

ADR

Quote from: SK on May 02, 2010, 12:54:51 PM
Quote from: ADR on February 01, 2010, 10:46:23 PMhowever I was informed by the label that over 50 went "missing" in the mail.

That's strange... Were they confiscated or what?

No one knows. All that is known is that they were shipped and never reached their destination. Mainly large wholesale order(s).

Goat93

Maybe they are hold with Vulcano eruption or such. I wait also for a Answer about a big Parcel from Greece since some time :(

ADR

Quote from: Goat93 on May 02, 2010, 08:55:50 PM
Maybe they are hold with Vulcano eruption or such. I wait also for a Answer about a big Parcel from Greece since some time :(

No, this was in regards to the DEATHKEY/88MM split that was released on AJNA. This was in 2008 and nothing recent.