Extermination Zone Reprint

Started by Dingdop, September 25, 2026, 07:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingdop

Mr. Bugbee has quietly begun a limited reprint of Extermination Zone. 100 paperbacks and 10 hardcovers.
https://mikehuntsonfire.com/product/prod_01M38WGK759ETZ5BC3NJR0GR0R

Dark Green

I had a first edition copy of this when it was first published. It was fine for what it was, when it was, but looking back now, I can't see the book for much of anything else than a prime example of fucked-up "edgelordism" of the 1990s. Definitely not worth 50 bucks, let alone $133.

theotherjohn

I'd be inclined to agree but going by some of the prices of recent sold listings on eBay (thanks to a few "influncers" in noise/edgy social media making it desirable), this is now as good a price as any. Like time I checked, there was a high quality scan on the Internet Archive for those who want to try before they buy. A collected Fuck compendium would be nice though...