Conspiracy Theories - including Crazies

Started by HongKongGoolagong, June 21, 2012, 05:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yvette

#90
Quote from: Nasir K. on June 16, 2023, 01:53:40 PM
In short, do I believe in conspiracy theories? No.
Yeah, Sure, aHa, 0k.

Is the hollowing out of the arts & nightlife in a system dominated by the influence of 600 billionaires even a conspiracy? Is the blatant promotion of nostalgia, syndication, & postmodern motel art by conservative entities a conspiracy? Perhaps just my American perspective and a reflection of my own experience.

By all means judge for yourself.

Thought that Joan is Awful Black Mirror episode was pretty interesting.

Nasir K.

Quote from: Yvette on June 17, 2023, 03:09:44 AM

Is the hollowing out of the arts & nightlife in a system dominated by the influence of 600 billionaires even a conspiracy? Is the blatant promotion of nostalgia, syndication, & postmodern motel art by conservative entities a conspiracy?
Is swearing from the mouth of a parrot a parrot problem? Of course, it is. The question is how it is mediated. The reality is clear - we have a swearing parrot, but the parrot started swearing after hearing it from a person, who in turn heard abuse from another person, who heard it from another person, and so on. Was there anyone among these people who deliberately taught someone to swear in order to get a swearing parrot in the future? perhaps. After all, if I don't believe in something, it doesn't mean at all that it doesn't exist.

Quote from: Yvette on June 17, 2023, 03:09:44 AMPerhaps just my American perspective and a reflection of my own experience.
American society grew up mainly on Protestant religious grounds, and given how many Protestant movements have appeared in the United States over the past 200 years, the poverty of symbolism or its complete loss is quite normal for Protestantism and its active elaboration in art is a completely natural consequence of all of the above. Conspiracy theories are the result of the manifestation of the archetype of meaning, and where religion does not satisfy this need, the soil for these manifestations is simply ideal.

Theodore

Somewhere i have a neo-pagan mag from a couple decades ago. A long article / study in it analyzes the role of Paul as a Jew -double- agent with close ties and at times in co-operation with part of Roman elite class, on a mission to spread christian beliefs in order to cause instability in the Empire with 2 final goals : 1. The Roman elite get rid of Nero [dont remember if they were only against him or they wanted to undermine the imperial system] 2. Jews take advantage of chaos, revolt and free their territories. It made sense when i read it. It convinced me to be a very strong possibility, at least. Sources, facts, dates match. - Need to find to re-read. It would be fun to compare my current mind with that back then.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

nezalezhnye


tiny_tove

the only pizzagate I recognise is how the guy who invented Hawaii pizza didn't get sacrificed by Italo-americans on columbus day.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

LigmaEnigma

Quote from: Theodore on June 18, 2023, 07:04:10 AMSomewhere i have a neo-pagan mag from a couple decades ago. A long article / study in it analyzes the role of Paul as a Jew -double- agent with close ties and at times in co-operation with part of Roman elite class, on a mission to spread christian beliefs in order to cause instability in the Empire with 2 final goals : 1. The Roman elite get rid of Nero [dont remember if they were only against him or they wanted to undermine the imperial system] 2. Jews take advantage of chaos, revolt and free their territories. It made sense when i read it. It convinced me to be a very strong possibility, at least. Sources, facts, dates match. - Need to find to re-read. It would be fun to compare my current mind with that back then.
Do you happen to remember which magazine this is?

Theodore

Quote from: LigmaEnigma on April 09, 2024, 09:25:17 PMDo you happen to remember which magazine this is?

Are you Greek ? It's greek. ΙΧΩΡ issue 88, from 2008. 'Who burned Rome ? Nero or Paul ? The historical fraud is revealed' . https://xamenignosi.gr/products/poios-ekapse-tin-romi-88 . Still havent found it in the boxes here. Not that i searched a lot ...
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

LigmaEnigma

#97
Quote from: Theodore on April 09, 2024, 10:54:56 PM
Quote from: LigmaEnigma on April 09, 2024, 09:25:17 PMDo you happen to remember which magazine this is?

Are you Greek ? It's greek. ΙΧΩΡ issue 88, from 2008. 'Who burned Rome ? Nero or Paul ? The historical fraud is revealed' . https://xamenignosi.gr/products/poios-ekapse-tin-romi-88 . Still havent found it in the boxes here. Not that i searched a lot ...
The idea sounds interesting, but I don't understand Greek.

Unrelated, but on topic:
QuoteKatherine Pollard Griggs, former wife of Marine Corps Colonel George Griggs learned about her husband's job. Her husband would drink too much and he started talking openly about the real workings of the U.S. military, leadership training, drug-running and weapons sales, and the secret worldwide camps that train professional assassins. His stories were about murder, corruption, assassinations, and government lies. After he disappeared for a short time, she began receiving threats and decided to tell her story.

Researcher Joël van der Reijden looked into her statements; he confirmed that most of the interpersonal relations mentioned by Kay Griggs appear to be true.
https://isgp-studies.com/kay-griggs-colonel-george-griggs-child-sexual-abuse-military

PuddysJacket

Quote from: tiny_tove on February 26, 2024, 11:22:03 AMthe only pizzagate I recognise is how the guy who invented Hawaii pizza didn't get sacrificed by Italo-americans on columbus day.

rona vax deteced

https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/