Favorite Bizarre Uproar?

Started by Fluid Fetish, November 19, 2016, 11:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HateSermon

If reissues are going to keep happening then I'd suggest Purification. I was able to download it off of the BU bandcamp years ago but would love to own the real thing. Love the harsh metal shit mixed with Fallen Angel screaming obscenities at me.

FreakAnimalFinland

Purification has been done probably 600 copies counting CDs and tape. There is still new copies available in Europe. US distribution is never that good for this kind of items, but over here can be found still as new. I don't think new CD press anytime soon, as there are lots far more rare items that have been pressed small pressings.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Neons Fanzine

Have you tried to ask Pasi?
He still had some copies of the cd version not long ago I believe

Fistfuck Masonanie

Quote from: Fistfuck Masonanie on October 03, 2020, 06:01:25 PM
Quote from: ConcreteMascara on November 22, 2016, 10:21:46 PM
BU & Gelsomina - Assisted Self Sterilization CD
Liha-Evankeliumi 3xCD - the nastiest loop / metal abuse I've ever heard. the second CD is supreme.
Purification CD - perfect

These are all incredible, I cannot recommend Liha-Evankeliumi enough to anyone who doesn't have it yet. I would also add the following to my personal favorites:

Unsafe and Insane (*Specifically the un-mastered version on the Hardcore boxset, it's a must)
Fifteen Years Of Filth & Violence - Nazarene - More prime junk metal mayhem done expertly well
Mother One - the whole comp is good, but the first track is probably the best in the series
Likainen Ehtoollinen - lo-fi and filthy, the atmosphere and attitude are perfect

Now adding Pakkosyotto to my favorites. The harsh feedback utilization is just so raw. I love that flang effect underneath the feedback on Jälkiehkäisyä Vasaralla which pairs so well and adds another level of detail. The way the frequencies play off each other and weave together is superb. And those deranged vocals buried underneath.

So happy this was reissued.

Enjoying the new track on the Black Leather Jesus split as well. The whole CD is really good from both projects. I honestly haven't loved all of the newer loop-based material from BU, but this one does it for me. I haven't tried Cunt Animal yet though.

HateSermon

Quote from: Neons Fanzine on March 04, 2023, 01:11:13 AM
Have you tried to ask Pasi?
He still had some copies of the cd version not long ago I believe

Yep, he's got em. Thanks for the tip.

Cranial Blast

Likainen Ehtoollinen 100% for me, in my opinion as it's the purest example of Bizarre Uproar in a nutshell and epitome of Bizarre Uproar's genius that from here going forward will be a monumental stand the test of any time and not only in the sound and utmost aggression, but also in the visual aesthetics as well. Masterpiece, plain and simple!