NoVisible Scars: NINIKA ep 2012(industrial noise sludge/PE)

Started by NVS, December 29, 2012, 09:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NVS

Ninika debute cassette ep NOW OUT!

Khanate/Gnaw/Grave In The Sky style industrial sludge and power electronics with deranged personal/love/sex lyrics. Featuring Paul Von Aphid(PINK SEX DEATH, POISON TONGUE, DEGENERATE SLUG) along with (Moz and Dee) from the dark noise kraut duo TEETH ENGRAVED WITH THE NAMES OF THE DEAD.

**One sided C-62 presented in a 6x9 clear re-closeable bag. Double sided sticker tape facings. With front and back artwork(printed in b&w on heavy glossy stock)

**Buy Now  $6 USD plus postage(overseas)
http://novisiblescars.bandcamp.com/album/ninika-ep-2012
Includes immediate download of 4-track album in your choice of MP3 320, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire.

**Digital Album
Immediate download of 4-track album in your choice of MP3 320, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire.
Buy Now  $5 USD
http://novisiblescars.bandcamp.com/album/ninika-ep-2012

NVS

Ninika – EP (Cassette)

I've been anticipating this release ever since that Degenerate Slug/Reclusa split tape dropped back in 2010, and after the wait and sampling a song at a time as they became complete, let me say this: "It was late but worth the wait".  Crashing, buzzing, and clanking in just under 30-minutes this cyber sludge self-sexploitation from the crafty fuck that brought Degenerate Slug, Pink Sex Death, and Poison Tongue to realization is a massive exploration in deranged industrial S&M.

The meat of "Heat" is doom/sludge guitar feedback modulating and warping into Twilight Zone drone, continually cycling through creating its very own rhythm much like a stripped down Cluster with sadistic hoarse whispered vocals, and a slight nod to Earth in their early darker hours of black drone sludge, but with more fluidity and activity. The creepy, yet cheesy and still very effective, sci-fi backdrop sells the package. I wouldn't be surprised if hordes of people listened to "Heat" unknowingly while in the presence of someone who had it on and started to become entranced from the sci-fi whirring and began to squirm and writhe on the floor tearing the crotch our of their pants. It's not quite subliminally laced from my experience, for those who are not initiated it might be a bit too strong for their urges. Actually, now that I think about it, that whirring sound reminds me of Phantasm when the brothers are in the Mausoleum and that crazy orb comes at them.

With some moments I can hear similarities to the clanking screeching distorted vortex of Cloama, other times I can hear the fluid crafting of sound similar to Death Factory, especially in the sonic closer "Can You Hear the Bodies Fucking" with that ultra dense whooshing and throbbing analog bass pulse high on reverb that fades in and out in cycles of hypnotic frequencies. The vocals are deranged transmissions, faintly coated in static "crackle and pop", of harsh heavy breathing whispers bringing to mind the mysterious murderous caller in a classic giallo film,

Industrial,power electronic, noise enthusiasts such as myself NEED this album.

http://forbidden-magazine.com/2013/01/no-visible-scars-label-spotlight/#.UQ1rTaVEF8G