The return of DEATHKEY....

Started by ADR, March 27, 2013, 02:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitewerksMTB

So, Antichrist Kramer being a super duper kind guy doesn't mean anything?  Seems like that would cancel out the bigotry.

burdizzo

I must say, I've never quite understood this - if y'r man is in fact some real nice fella, then who cares about anything else, least of all him not liking other people. I mean, honestly, if someone was generous, kind, and honourable to me, why would I give a fuck if, say, he didn't like blacks, or whatever??

Also, Cementimental, I don't see why neo-Nazis (whoever THEY are) couldn't be good at graphic design. But I assume you were trying to be funny, yourself!?

Anyway, the thing I do sort of admire is the "not giving a fuck" attitude Deathkey exudes, and that's a big part of the reason why I go for it every now and again.

Zeno Marx

Kind of apples and oranges.  Perspective as you will.  Place weight where you will and do the math as you see fit.  The duality of man.  The best killing machine soldiers wishing for peace.  (Serial) Killers with loving mothers and who love their mothers.  Point being, and try not to get hung up on semantics, people can be both good and bad, do good and bad, etc.  Like in the rip-off thread.  The person who rips off a bunch of people, but doesn't seem to rip everyone off.  So they're not a rip off until they rip you off?  I think not. They're still a rip off with a flawed sense of ethics.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

Cementimental

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 16, 2018, 10:03:56 PM
So, Antichrist Kramer being a super duper kind guy doesn't mean anything?  Seems like that would cancel out the bigotry.

I have completely lost track of who is joking or not in this thread.

Quotehttp://neo-Nazis (whoever THEY are)

they're like the old nazis but new and with worse graphic design. try to keep up