Purchase List

Started by Otomo_Hava, May 24, 2013, 09:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Fluid Fetish on June 24, 2016, 03:42:40 AM
Have a package on the way containing almost the same stuff, except I forgot to order the Obskuritatem, which from the sample song on soundcloud is so fucking good and twisted sounding. Time to email Black Gangrene again..

Obskuritatem and Broken Spirit were both fantastic. VK is LLN kvlt so had to buy em. They're good but not as good as VT for example. So far only played "Nosferatu" of those MV tapes and it was total turd of a release like many older MV tapes. Didn't motivate me to check those other MV tapes just yet, hah!

Fluid Fetish

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on June 24, 2016, 10:30:51 PM
Have a package on the way containing almost the same stuff, except I forgot to order the Obskuritatem, which from the sample song on soundcloud is so fucking good and twisted sounding. Time to email Black Gangrene again..

Obskuritatem and Broken Spirit were both fantastic. VK is LLN kvlt so had to buy em. They're good but not as good as VT for example. So far only played "Nosferatu" of those MV tapes and it was total turd of a release like many older MV tapes. Didn't motivate me to check those other MV tapes just yet, hah!

It's pretty hard to beat VT, but VK comes close. The interview with Wlad is interesting as hell considering these guys were legends to me when I was teenager and I listened to hardly anything other then LLN from about 15-17 years old. VK sounds like LLN doing Cogumelo records style bands definitely.

I actually meant the Nosferatu picture on the Obskuritatem demo, the MN demo cover image is definitely from the original silent film version but that Obskuritatem demo cover pic I don't recognize.

Didn't like the Mons Veneris demo eh? I have to say I agree, most Mons Veneris before he found a drummer up to the first album isn't too great with a few exceptions. But this Nosferatu demo is an exception, maybe I'm biased because I'm a fanatic devotee of the silent/werner herzog versions but I love the dungeon ambiance on the tape. The parts when it sounds like he's hitting different sections of a metal slab with a hammer to get different sounds on Side A is in particular very errie to me and captures something unsettling that's hard to describe. I also love how Side A is dedicated to the first part of the movie with all of it's nocturnal and dank, dungeonish vibe whereas Side B starts out with oddly uplifting piano then gradually gets more and more darker.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Fluid Fetish on June 24, 2016, 10:47:06 PM
Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on June 24, 2016, 10:30:51 PM

It's pretty hard to beat VT, but VK comes close. The interview with Wlad is interesting as hell considering these guys were legends to me when I was teenager and I listened to hardly anything other then LLN from about 15-17 years old. VK sounds like LLN doing Cogumelo records style bands definitely.

I actually meant the Nosferatu picture on the Obskuritatem demo, the MN demo cover image is definitely from the original silent film version but that Obskuritatem demo cover pic I don't recognize.

Didn't like the Mons Veneris demo eh? I have to say I agree, most Mons Veneris before he found a drummer up to the first album isn't too great with a few exceptions. But this Nosferatu demo is an exception, maybe I'm biased because I'm a fanatic devotee of the silent/werner herzog versions but I love the dungeon ambiance on the tape. The parts when it sounds like he's hitting different sections of a metal slab with a hammer to get different sounds on Side A is in particular very errie to me and captures something unsettling that's hard to describe. I also love how Side A is dedicated to the first part of the movie with all of it's nocturnal and dank, dungeonish vibe whereas Side B starts out with oddly uplifting piano then gradually gets more and more darker.

I can't get into any "ritual" dark ambient (or ambient in general) nor any of this "dungeon shit" stuff. It worked on some old releases (must be a kvlt thing) but all these new bands/projects churning out that crap are just that. Total hails to LLN worship on recent MV releases tho. Like you, I started with good old LLN in my teens (among the stereotypical Nor etc bands) so any band that gets even remotely close to the sick atmosphere those stinking frenchmen achieved is support-worthy to me.

Man, ended up checking few other tapes and indeed, money wasted. I thought Old Oak was supposed to be some hot new BM band but I mixed it up with Owl's Blood which I've yet to hear properly. Now playing the Weltschmerz split and their side is actually decent harsh noise. Terrified what the MV side will bring.

Gotta check that VK interview soon...

Fluid Fetish

This tape is PERFECT Moevot worship, I can see on Discogs that you already have it so you know what I'm talking about I'm sure. Even though I am a fan of the 'dungeon shit', I'm glad the new album was in the style of this demo along with two black metal songs that are also really good.

Scat-O-Logy

Arckanum - Kaos Svarta Mar (Blut & Eisen Productions - none)
Lik - Må Ljuset Aldrig Nå Oss Mer (Blut & Eisen Productions - none)
Svartsyn - Skinning The Lambs (Blut & Eisen Productions - none)
Tenebrae In Perpetuum - Onori Funebri Rituali (Serpens Caput Productions - Holocaust 003)
Volahn - Dimensiónes Del Trance Kósmico (Klaxon - KLX-016)

Scat-O-Logy

Diapsiquir / Peste Noire - Rats Des Villes VS Rats Des Champs (La Mesnie Herlequin - LMH07)
Peste Noire - L'Ordure À L'État Pur (La Mesnie Herlequin - LMH 01)
Peste Noire - Peste Noire (La Mesnie Herlequin - LMH06)
Peste Noire - La Chaise-Dyable (La Mesnie Herlequin - LMH08)

totalabuse

tiny_tove

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on July 17, 2016, 07:53:35 PM

Diapsiquir / Peste Noire - Rats Des Villes VS Rats Des Champs (La Mesnie Herlequin - LMH07)
Peste Noire - L'Ordure À L'État Pur (La Mesnie Herlequin - LMH 01)
Peste Noire - Peste Noire (La Mesnie Herlequin - LMH06)
Peste Noire - La Chaise-Dyable (La Mesnie Herlequin - LMH08)
damn, he closed the webshop for a while and I want the new shirt!
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: tiny_tove on July 19, 2016, 09:39:38 AMdamn, he closed the webshop for a while and I want the new shirt!

Yeah, took me ~3 years to finally get the timing right to place big order. Fittingly just as they did pre-orders for those hoodies and wifebeaters. Got both and wearing them proudly!

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on November 08, 2015, 01:35:20 AM
Quote from: Psychosadist on November 07, 2015, 04:06:27 PMVermin Marvin Salutes to you, perfect Taste of Extreme Music!!!

Yeah, great purchases there! Missed the XE records myself and won't be able to begin hunting for them until early 2016. Choices...

Vinyl:
Bizarre Uproar - Fifteen Years Of "Filth & Violence" - Dog (Viva Angel Press - VAP-005)
Bizarre Uproar - Fifteen Years Of "Filth & Violence" - Love (Viva Angel Press - VAP-006)
Xenophobic Ejaculation - Xenophobic Ejaculation (Viva Angel Press - VAP-003)
Xenophobic Ejaculation - Purity Through Fire (Viva Angel Press - VAP-002)
Xenophobic Ejaculation / Reek Of The Unzen Gas Fumes (Viva Angel Press - VAP-004)

CD:
Ottis In The Woods (Filth And Violence - FILTH&VIOLENCE-141)
Snuff - Live (Filth And Violence - FILTH&VIOLENCE-112)
Snuff - III (Filth And Violence, Untergeschoss - FILTH&VIOLENCE-111, UNTER39)
SSRI - Swollen By Noise (Filth And Violence - FILTH&VIOLENCE-125)
SSRI - Schwarze Sonne Ritual Invocation (Filth And Violence - FILTH&VIOLENCE-140)
S.T.A.B. Electronics - Born For Righteous Abuse / Temple Of Self-Disgust (Filth And Violence - FILTH&VIOLENCE-40, Untergeschoss - UNTER36)

CS:
Bizarre Uproar / Roases (Wealth Of Abuse - WEALTH OF ABUSE 16)

Theodore

ZSS - War Of Terror 7" [Unrest Productions]
Proiekt Hat - Make Sense CS [Segerhuva]
Khmer Noir - Bring Back The Age Of The Guillotine CS [Styggelse]
Sewer Election - Wreck CD [Triangle]
Alfarmania - Over Europe 2010 CS [Styggelse]
Urban Savage, Alfarmania - The End CS [Blood & Doner Records, Freedom Club]
Dajjal - Ur CS [Influencing Machine Records]
VA - Det Totala Raggarkriget CS [Chefsideologens Bolag, Raggartapes]
Treriksroset - Venal CS [Utmarken]
Alfarmania / Treriksroset - USA 2016 CS [Fieldwork]
VA - Ways Of Survival CS [Unrest Productions]
Grunt - Swarm Of Parasites CS [Freak Animal]
H.C.O.D - Instruments Of Destiny CS [Fieldwork]
White Nigger - Negrofil CS [Nordisk Klub, Aareladning]
White - Tormented CS [Segerhuva]
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Theodore on July 26, 2016, 02:31:55 AMAlfarmania - Over Europe 2010 CS [Styggelse]

Great purchases as usual! How much did this one set you back? Just scored those two Autarkeia tapes from Discogs for quite decent price. Was kicking myself for trading away "Viskan" some years ago so glad to get it back.

Theodore

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on July 26, 2016, 03:49:06 AM
Quote from: Theodore on July 26, 2016, 02:31:55 AMAlfarmania - Over Europe 2010 CS [Styggelse]

Great purchases as usual! How much did this one set you back? Just scored those two Autarkeia tapes from Discogs for quite decent price. Was kicking myself for trading away "Viskan" some years ago so glad to get it back.

Haha, it was you who bought them ! I had bought 3 other Styggelse tapes from that seller and let those Autarkeia tapes, to save some money. Not much later i thought "What the fuck i did ? I need these tapes and i ll probably pay them double price in the future. That's not saving money !" , i returned back to buy them too but were not there !

Over Europe 2010 was from the same seller. Less than 20. It didn't need much thought, i bought it instantly, before you appear hehe.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"