STRANGE EXPERIMENTAL SEX-AUDIO RECORDINGS

Started by kittymagic, May 05, 2010, 06:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xdementia

Didn't Dominator do something like this too?

RyanWreck

Quote from: kittymagic on May 26, 2010, 03:49:33 AM
also, do you think any noise artists would make a strange experimental sex-audio recording especially for me??? i am putting it out there: if you are a noise artist and you wanna have your stuff reviewed in a zine, then do a STRANGE EXPERIMENTAL SEX-AUDIO RECORDING and let me know about it!

What's your Zine? Not that I want to do any "strange experimental sex-audio", I'm just curious to know what the Zine is.

kittymagic

Quote from: RyanWreck on May 26, 2010, 10:22:30 PM
Quote from: kittymagic on May 26, 2010, 03:49:33 AM
also, do you think any noise artists would make a strange experimental sex-audio recording especially for me??? i am putting it out there: if you are a noise artist and you wanna have your stuff reviewed in a zine, then do a STRANGE EXPERIMENTAL SEX-AUDIO RECORDING and let me know about it!

What's your Zine? Not that I want to do any "strange experimental sex-audio", I'm just curious to know what the Zine is.

I'm One Of An Odd Family. i'm working on issue three. issue 3 will have interviews with Tortoiseshell Male and Hentai Cum Dungeon. the first two issues had mostly weird hiphop and some noise artists... i'm moving away from that though.... http://www.myspace.com/imoneofanoddfamily

also, http://433rpm.blogspot.com/2009/04/blackhumour-peace-in-our-time-tape-1988.html awesome!

Dom America

Ultra "Wackelpeter" (off of the 'Zoll' LP) utilizes the sounds of a real, somewhat violent sounding fuck tape:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gyt1ib

kittymagic

The Hafler trio's "FUCK" album from 1992, does anybody own this or any other stuff mentioned in this discussion???

kittymagic

OUT NOW !

"VAGINAL PHONOGRAM"

TANJA SCHLANDER-LOKE RAHBEK COLLABORATION
13.52 min. piece for condencer microphone and female vagina

Recorded live Autumn 2009

Posh Isolation_028

Limited to 1 copy lathe cut 12″ !

Available for lent at Blågården Public library (No copies for sale)

i got this in an email!!! looks amazing!!! is there any possible way that someone like me, in another continent, can ever listen to this??

RyanWreck

Yea, you order it. As far as I understand, from the e-mail and from the PI site, you are allowed to order 1 LP per person and if you live in Denmark you can also score it at the above mentioned library. It doesn't say that the Library is the only place to get it, just for locals the rest of the world can order it through the label. Posh Isolation is a great label, good quality releases I'm sure this one is good too.

heretogo

Actually, I think it says there is only one copy made and it's in the collection of the library.

ARKHE

http://www.kkb.bib.dk/bibliotekerne/findbibliotek/bla
unfortunately, the search engine on the site seems busted so I can't find it in the catalogue.

Posh Isolation

Only one copy was made of the Vaginal Phonogram 12"
so only way is to lent it at Blågårdens Bibliotek.
there will be a concert this saturday in Malmø. more info about place and time will be posted later.

L
Posh Isolation

Posh Isolation

First concert by Tanja Schlander and Loke Rahbek

19. juni / Saturday / starts. 15:30

Galleri KHM / Malmö

KHM / Ystadvägen 22 A / Ingång A / 1 Etage / Malmö / Sverige

RyanWreck

Quote from: Posh Isolation on June 15, 2010, 06:34:10 PM
there will be a concert this saturday in Malmø. more info about place and time will be posted later.

L
Posh Isolation

Is it going to be recorded?

Posh Isolation

Quote from: RyanWreck on June 19, 2010, 03:27:07 AM
Quote from: Posh Isolation on June 15, 2010, 06:34:10 PM

L
Posh Isolation

Is it going to be recorded?

some was filmed but sadly because of too heavy bass frequencies sometimes the camera would stop working. i was told after that all the most heavy pieces caused the camera to write "Buffer overload" the film guy claimed that this was because of the movement of the room that came out of the high volume. will have to see what the video looks like before deciding what to do with it
there are plans on doing more shows soon. thank you for the interest.

Loke
Posh Isolation