New BBR: 2012 Ramirez Box, Where is This (x2), Faggot Front

Started by whereisthis, October 25, 2013, 03:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whereisthis

NEW THINGS

The 2012 Richard Ramirez Subscription Series Boxset (4cdr)
[RAM202]

A four cdr collection of the 12 3″cdr's that made up the 2012 Richard Ramirez Subscription Series which focussed on new RR projects making their debut such as New York Ripper, Bog Queen, Furfur and many more.

Released in an edition of 12 with pro-printed covers and insert
20EUR + shipping

No trades on this as it was expensive to put together, sorry.

Where is This – Learning to Drown (3″cdr)
[WIT102]

Six tracks recorded over three years (2008 – 2011). The soundtrack to letting go. Ranging from noise to HNW to pure ambience. Beautiful photography by Gregory Henrion (Å/AFP)

Released in an edition of 15.
2EUR + shipping.

Faggot Front – The Day Is Just Beginning (cdr)
[GOT001]

A cold, high pitched scree of HNW from Faggot Front. Comes with a short essay and front cover art by FF's Dom Colluci.

Released in an edition of 12.
3EUR + shipping.

Where is This – Elegant Domesticity (cdr)
[WIT201]

Long-planned repress of the material first featured on two eps in 2010; Barry Burton's Burly Bear Burlesque (Hoarse Records) and Elegant Domesticity (the much missed Side-A Records).
The layout, track titles and artwork were how I had originally planned the record, and I'm delighted to be finally putting this out as the one record I'd always intended it to be.
Special Thanks to Sven Klippel and James Roper for releasing the initial eps.

This reprint was specially put together for my first live gig in TWO YEARS and first ever hometown gig. These are the few copies that were left over.

Released in an edition of 15.
3EUR + shipping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHIPPING
In light of actually posting out a bunch of boxes last month, I've a slightly better idea of shipping and have had to revise it a little:

For a 3″cdr – 2EUR
For any number of regular cdrs – 3EUR
For the boxset (and any number of cdrs) – 4EUR

CONTACT/ORDER: anotherthreewordbandname@gmail.com (Please note, this is NOT the paypal address)
OCTOBER DEAL: All three releases (excluding Elegant Domesticity) for 25EUR shipped worldwide. (Including ED,  will be 28EUR)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ITEMS STILL AVAILABLE:

Where is This - Paunch (HNW, cdr) - 3EUR
Where is This – Narcissus at the Gym (PE, cs, booklet) - 3EUR
Where is This – Rue Des Lombards (HNW, pro-cdr, booklet) – 3EUR
Clive Henry – III (HNW, cdr) - 2.50EUR - LAST COPY
Alois Richter – Ondes Pures (ANW/Drone, cdr) - 2.50EUR
Nundata – Cold War (radio-sampled HN, cdr) – 2EUR
Sleep of Ages – Sword and Sandals (HN, cdr) – 2EUR
Carrion Black Pit – Mythos (HNW, cdr) – 2EUR
Sirotek – My Art is My Psychota (noise, cdr) - 2EUR
Silence=DEATH (c100, queer noise comp feat Richard Ramirez, Xiu Xiu, Ecoute La Merde and many more) – 2.50EUR (only 1 left)