PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theodore

Blådåre – Fjång Av Tvång CS (2006) - Styggelse : Bladare translates to madman. It's K.Olsson - alone? - . Unchained, unleashed, manic, aggresive. Vocals, buried and distorted, a tool masterfully used, supplement to a crazy wild sound that demolishes everything on its way. Throbs running super fast, train ready to go off the rails, screeching. Is it power electronics ? Is it harsh noise ? Who cares ? Top tier display of take no prisoners. It slammed me down. - My copy has the material repeated on both sides. Going for the 4th set ...
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

re:evolution

Quote from: Earth O.D. on September 25, 2024, 10:16:28 AMGENOCIDE ORGAN "No One Is Coming" MC
 Omission of the last track due to sound issues has a new song, "War Pig Federation" rounding it up, solid stuff.

For reference "War Pig Federation" is a retitled version of "White Power Forces" which I assume was done to avoid a knee-jerk ban reaction (and noting the track was already retitled to "WPF" on the :REMEMBER: re-issue from 2007).
For context, the original title of "White Power Forces" refers to a WWII era American Army recruitment poster, and not some other racist context which is typically assumed (the army recruitment poster was reproduced in the booklet of the Genocide Organ / Rasthof Dachau – Schmerztherapie 93 VHS (although the image is not on Discogs).

noise receptor: sound with impact - analysing the abstract
http://noisereceptor.wordpress.com/
http://www.noisereceptor.bigcartel.com

spectrum magazine archive: ambient / industrial / experimental / power electronics / neo-folk music culture magazine
http://spectrummagarchive.wordpress.com/

Earth O.D.

Quote from: re:evolution on September 26, 2024, 01:14:52 AM
Quote from: Earth O.D. on September 25, 2024, 10:16:28 AMGENOCIDE ORGAN "No One Is Coming" MC
 Omission of the last track due to sound issues has a new song, "War Pig Federation" rounding it up, solid stuff.

For reference "War Pig Federation" is a retitled version of "White Power Forces" which I assume was done to avoid a knee-jerk ban reaction (and noting the track was already retitled to "WPF" on the :REMEMBER: re-issue from 2007).
For context, the original title of "White Power Forces" refers to a WWII era American Army recruitment poster, and not some other racist context which is typically assumed (the army recruitment poster was reproduced in the booklet of the Genocide Organ / Rasthof Dachau – Schmerztherapie 93 VHS (although the image is not on Discogs).

Damn! Thank you, didn't cross my mind at all.

post-morten

Quote from: Theodore on September 25, 2024, 07:01:54 PMBlådåre – Fjång Av Tvång CS (2006) - Styggelse : Bladare translates to madman. It's K.Olsson - alone?

Fyi, "dåre" means madman. Prefixed by "blå" (blue) it would indicate a raging lunatic, agitated to the point where one (figuratively speaking) would turn blue in the face. Not a commonly used word though.

The title of the tape is pretty hilarious too. "Fjång" is slang from olden times for erection, so the title would translate to something like Compulsive Boner.