LOOKING FOR A CHEAP ONE-DAY USA STUDIO - PLEASE READ!!!

Started by DestructiveIndustriesUSA, August 18, 2010, 07:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DestructiveIndustriesUSA

Looking for studio in the TENNESSEE area:

Ok guys and gals, I play in a black metal band called Octagon ,and Pest, the lead vocalist for the legendary Norwegian BM band Gorgoroth, is doing vocals on our newest full length cd. He is very busy with Gorgoroth this year and the Saturday of August 28th is the only day he can spare to do the vocals for our album.

I NEED an affordable home studio with a trustworthy person that will let me and my recording crew just come in for a few hours and do the vocal recording in the TENNESSEE area. I don't care if it's a room, a closet, whatever, but the option of a hotel also runs the risk of getting kicked out once the screaming vocals start.

PLEASE, if anyone can help, I am on a limited label budget but I can give you as much as I can. I would prefer NO BULLSHIT PM's/E-mails. This is a serious recording detriment and we are on a major time crunch. So, if anyone could help near that area, or in general, please PM me here or email me below for further discussion. The quicker, the better. Thank you for your time.

Sincerly,
Thomas Mortigan
destructiveindustries@yahoo.com