ANARCHIST POWER ELECTRONICS/HARSH NOISE

Started by sick, September 11, 2015, 02:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sick

Looking for more anarchist and noise power electronics, so far I only really know of Barrikad,
while I think this may be the underlying ideology of lots of PE groups who use fascist imagery,etc, I'd like to hear of some  straight forward anarchist noise/PE projects

linxtyx

Diktat
Genocide Lolita (national anarchist? still anarchist)
Black Bloc
Mourmansk 150 (guys with really funny attitude)
Hheva (at least release Thousands Of Dead Wolves..don't know how anarchistic it is, but is antifa alright)

a_2_g_2

Quote from: linxtyx on September 11, 2015, 08:35:55 AM
national anarchist
I chuckle every time...

Still love GL though, very unique PE. His last album, Rude Nordik Health, is one of my favorites of his. Surprised he hasn't done anything since then

yosef666

Other than Barrikad, Militia is the only project that really springs to mind right away.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Bleak Existence

spongeoctopus

I think that Institut and Regim where at least left wing.

sick

Yeah,.. most anarchists I know don't want anything to do with the so called national anarchism. It's just kind of a contradicting term I think.

Any recommended release from Militia?

burdizzo

Their best was on the 'War Against Society'. Bought a couple of things subsequently, and don't remember them as being as exciting...

Zeno Marx

Quote from: sick on September 12, 2015, 12:22:16 AM
I believe most would recommend to start with Praxis Dr. Bearmann (1996-1997:  V/A War Against Society, New European Order, Kingdom of Our Lord).  To be honest, I like all of it, and I can be in the right mood to think they're all quite good.  I thought Power Propaganda Production (2011) was impressive.  It seems they lost some audience around the time of Nature Revealed.  Maybe it got too hippie/neo-new age in spirit for them?  I don't know.  I tend to like the studio work more than the live recordings.  The shows are probably very satisfying, but they don't translate in any great sense to home listening.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

Johann

Though not explicit about his views I think Con-Dom would fit within this spectrum, Grey Wolves also have pretty far left leanings.

I assume many would also follow Striners' principles as well.

ypatingasisburys

Quote from: a_2_g_2 on September 11, 2015, 09:46:09 AM
Quote from: linxtyx on September 11, 2015, 08:35:55 AM
national anarchist
I chuckle every time...

Still love GL though, very unique PE. His last album, Rude Nordik Health, is one of my favorites of his. Surprised he hasn't done anything since then

Yeah, GL was a great project and was spot on live. I think he's kind of phased out this side of his personality and is spending his time and energy on completely unrelated projects.

yosef666

Quote from: sick on September 12, 2015, 12:22:16 AM
Yeah,.. most anarchists I know don't want anything to do with the so called national anarchism. It's just kind of a contradicting term I think.

Well, that's because "national anarchism" has nothing to do with anarchism as a historical movement or as a political philosophy. But then again, neither does most modern "anarchist" ideology. At this point, most people calling themselves "anarchists" are just un-self-aware Maoists, with their full embrace of identity politics, third world nationalism an redemptive violence.

As for Militia, as others mentioned some of their best material appears on the "War Againt Society" triple LP comp/split/whatever. My other favorite material from them is the "New European Order" triple LP. The "Scorched Earth Policy" split tape with Con-Dom is also excellent. You might also want to check out "The Black Flag Hoisted" double CD.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

cosmonaut

A project worth mentioning here is Montage, one of the rare Japanese outfits that work in a very Continental European style. The track titles leave no doubt regarding the anarchist leanings. A great (and underrated, imho) project in any case.

tiny_tove

totally agree with cosmonaut! where has Montage gone?
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0