Workout PE/Noise/Industrial/etc

Started by birthdeath, February 12, 2015, 12:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONE

Quote from: birthdeath on February 13, 2015, 03:00:47 AM
Is techno discussed a lot on this board too? Or did some people go from techno to industrial, but still like techno better?

It's 90+% of my listening.

I've listened to many techno mixes w/ PE in, especially Cut Hands Has The Solution - clearly heaven sent to be mixed w/ techno - but grittier offerings too: IRM, Rasthof Dachau, Haus Arafna et al.  I fully endorse this - done right it's pretty exhilarating.

There's no way I'm ever going to listen to HWN in a gym, I couldn't imagine needing to be wound up tight w/ a head full of PE in order to lift weights, and besides, gyms have evolved, many only use climbing gyms/walls to get fit and 'phones are impractical.  KK Null's latest over the system might not hit the spot for most paying customers (wouldn't mind it myself, like).  Straight up I'd reach for something a bit Lynchian/Death Country, Ritual Howls for example. It fits better w/ the sleazier, sweatier, zoning out to hot ass aplenty I'm likely to indulge in, in these establishments.  I'd go to a PE sauna, for shits and giggles.
resist the things you can find everywhere

Zodiac

Quote from: Dr Alex on February 14, 2015, 01:02:03 AM
Hm... Still didn't try to workout with noise or pe...

...and i donĀ“t think that i will try that. I listen to synth music mainly while in the gym. Retrowave stuff. Keeps me going and pushing.
Remember, remember... december.