ebay: ANSWER ME #4 "The Rape Issue" (2000) sotos goad boyd rice

Started by ChromePeelerRec, January 19, 2017, 04:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChromePeelerRec

The auction is here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANSWER-Me-4-The-Rape-Issue-jim-goad-kozik-sotos-boyd-rice-oop-rare-redneck-/292004512434?hash=item43fcd342b2:g:pgcAAOSw5cNYgLBB

Where do I start with this magazine? Self proclaimed "smart psychos" Jim & Debbie Goad unleashed four issues of this mag on an unsuspecting world back in the early-mid 90's. This is #4, the cover art proclaiming "Rape" which kind of gives you an idea where the Goads and this issue of ANSWER ME! magazine were all about!

This Collector's Edition 2000 issue features a fake teen-mag interview with Richard Ramirez, articles and stories by Boyd Rice, Randall Phillip, Shaun Partridge, Adam Parfrey of Feral House Publishing, Peter Sotos (with illustrations by Trevor Brown), pieces on RAPE, amputation, the police, racist country & western music

ANSWER ME! Issue # 4 is possibly the single most offensive, over the top, nasty magazine I've ever seen. The Goads couldn't take their gross/mean/tasteless act any further than this final issue, which will probably have you shaking your head in amazement, and most likely disgust. The first three issues read like Reader's Digest compared to #4!!!!

***WARNING!!!!! ANSWER ME! magazine is NOT for the faint of heart, the squeamish, the politically correct, the queasy, the humorless, or anybody under 21! WARNING!!!!***

Proceeds of this auction go towards funding future releases on Chrome Peeler Records.
www.twitter.com/chromepeeler
www.chromepeelerrecords.bandcamp.com (digital)