HARBINGER SOUND NEW LP'S FOR 2017.

Started by Steve, January 23, 2017, 08:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aububs

Quote from: Steve on January 23, 2017, 08:01:41 PMBoth albums ready to ship during March 2017.

except there's no shipping on the sampler.

MMMM

Are the artists who are featured on the sampler but haven't had any albums on the label so far going to have work released by it in the future?

Steve

The Sampler will be available in shops that are stocked by Cargo Records.
I think the gimmick with the NWW CD was that it was only available for 24 hours. Perhaps I am wrong?
All artists on the sampler have had releases via Harbinger Sound or will have in the future ...

I am nothing to do with the label!

Duncan

It might disappear fast but in this instance I do get the feeling it'll find it's way into a lot of appreciative ears. Not sure why though.

Steve

Just had a look on Discogs at the NWW "Paranoia In Hi-Fi" CD and it is selling for a fiver! Not exactly breaking the bank there is it?
I think the sampler idea is a good one as it will attract Sleaford Mods "fans" and tune them in to the likes of Mark Durgan, Phil Julian, Circuit Breaker etc ... sounds they wouldn't necessarily come across (unless they go to SM gig?).

david lloyd jones

Quote from: Steve on January 23, 2017, 11:26:36 PM
Just had a look on Discogs at the NWW "Paranoia In Hi-Fi" CD and it is selling for a fiver! Not exactly breaking the bank there is it?
I think the sampler idea is a good one as it will attract Sleaford Mods "fans" and tune them in to the likes of Mark Durgan, Phil Julian, Circuit Breaker etc ... sounds they wouldn't necessarily come across (unless they go to SM gig?).

like it says, a harbinger sound comp is of the label.
if sm fans enjoy then fine.
strange that a hs thread is so obsessed with nww comp.

nouveauregne