Quote from: BlackHole on November 10, 2016, 06:16:51 AM
Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on November 10, 2016, 01:38:59 AM
Trump grabbed the people of US by the pussy

https://youtu.be/grD_IINiH9c

This is very accurate.
given the male blue collar vote, surely this should be ' by the balls'

david lloyd jones

Quote from: Stoa on November 12, 2016, 12:41:16 AM
Sorry for this, but being Scandinavian I'm used to nothing but defeat, and being drunk I can't restrain my internet posting behaviour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw&list=PLMQu74zA6R4tTJgJs8mBg4JpR_v9emN8Q&index=8
defeatist and drunk, my kind of attitude, and only an inch away from nihilistic and drunk.
go for it.

Theodore

"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

david lloyd jones

trump changes some policies like he never believed in the first place.
others he  seems to  check business  rather than politics

Andrew McIntosh

From their "meet the team" page -

Quote...Nikki has been a fan of metal since 2015 but has yet to find her exact niche as most metal subgenres present as very exclusionary. Nikki is a meticulous researcher who has gone to great pains over the last 10 months to really understand metal by reading as much information as possible about different bands and scenes. While she does not listen to much metal, she is very well acquainted with the problematic nature of the genre and provides a much-needed and much-silenced perspective on the darker side of metal.

QuoteLance understands and accepts that he needs to broaden his horizons musically, and of course his current top 5 is subject to change.

And again from the article -

Quote...frankly metal needs more "scene tourists" to get involved and aggressively speak up.

Shikata ga nai.

calaverasgrande

Quote from: aububs on November 11, 2016, 11:07:53 PM
any of the americans here vote for trump?
I did not vote for Trump.
He is a fucking jackass.
Clinton was a disaster as well, but a status quo disaster.
Trump is going to fuck up so many things I don't have time to enumerate.
But to address the idea that he is a change agent, his transition staff is already chock full of industry lobbyists. His campaign financial advisers are all Wall st insiders. Nothing about DC power will be structurally changed by this guy. They are already elbow deep in his ass.
But the potential for social and economic fallout from his half baked ideas.
Hyuuuuuge.

I've already decided to call him Donald Turnip for the duration.
I'm part Estonian on my fathers side and I am really worried that an isolationist Trump could enable Russia to grab pieces of various Baltic states as it pleases. Not that Obama has done shit to stop Putin so far!

BlackHole

I personally don't think Trump is going to last 4 years in office. If he doesn't die of a heart attack or get assassinated, he will get impeached. I think he is just as scared as all the libs and SJW's crying about his victory. I doubt he really expected to get this far. Now he's laying in his bed going "fuck....that joke went to far"...

Petrificado

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on November 14, 2016, 02:25:35 AM
From their "meet the team" page -

Quote...Nikki has been a fan of metal since 2015 but has yet to find her exact niche as most metal subgenres present as very exclusionary. Nikki is a meticulous researcher who has gone to great pains over the last 10 months to really understand metal by reading as much information as possible about different bands and scenes. While she does not listen to much metal, she is very well acquainted with the problematic nature of the genre and provides a much-needed and much-silenced perspective on the darker side of metal.

QuoteLance understands and accepts that he needs to broaden his horizons musically, and of course his current top 5 is subject to change.

And again from the article -

Quote...frankly metal needs more "scene tourists" to get involved and aggressively speak up.

This has to be a joke...

Yrjö-Koskinen

Whatever happens: any theories of a vast, intelligent Jewish/oligarch/Left-Wing conspiracy running the media is henceforth pretty much debunked. The so called "main stream media" and its owners couldn't conspire their way out of a donkey's rectum if their future credibility depended on it. Jesus tapdancing christ, do they suck. I can now make off-the-cuff comments ("Trump will quite probably win..", "The markets won't crash, since real capitalists always like republicans, and don't really need cheap migrant labour, nor ideological battles with Russia or Arab dictators...", etc) and beat any news outlet without even doing research. They just make shit up as they go along. Which is a problem, because I would love to read something about Trump and the future of the US that had any connection to reality and shit that could actually happen. And Russian world domination, economic collapse or new Jim Crow laws ain't it.

My predictions: NATO remains pretty much exactly the way it is (MAYBE the Trump administration will start up a friendlier relationship with Russia, but the American policy establishment would never allow a dismantling or severe weakening of NATO), something but not much is done about undocumented workerism, something more radical but not absolutely radical is done about "Obamacare", taxes are somewhat slashed, some kind of trade/tariff thing is done to keep a hold of those blue collar ex-democrats, and other than that, the world keeps on turning. To hope for something more extreme would be like hoping for Donald Trump winning the US presidential election or something.
"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea

Fluid Fetish

I can think of countless better ways to waste your time as a US citizen rather then actually investing energy, time or worst of all money into the political system over here. It's pretty clear who ACTUALLY runs this country, along with the entire occidental world, and it doesn't take a genius to realize it DEFINITELY isn't politicians and their rabid, insane flocks of followers and adherents who are so deluded that they actually believe that their leaders have their best interests in mind...I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians own most of Trump's debt hence him basically dropping to his knees in front of Putin every chance he gets. This guy has lost billions of dollars, currently has fraud charges against him, and hasn't filed his taxes in years, the list goes on. Utterly hilarious. Even more amusing is how people are attempting to cope with it...

Ashmonger

Quote from: Si Clark on November 14, 2016, 02:14:50 AM
Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on November 14, 2016, 01:58:15 AM
Older article, only just found out about it -
https://metalmattersblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/the-shadow-over-metal-how-a-genres-inability-to-police-itself-has-reached-a-breaking-point/
There's some crazy stuff on that blog. Re: Rob Halford not constantly talking about his sexuality - "he's literally living on the dead bodies of the youth who could have been saved if he had just said something."

This sentence is absolutely vomit inducing "There is no such thing as private sexuality anymore. It is more than just his business, it is everyone's business."

That article about Myrkur being the ultimate fulfillment of NSBM is also out of this world!