Purchase List

Started by Otomo_Hava, May 24, 2013, 09:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acsenger

Got these in the mail recently:

Mania/SSRI – split tape
Mania – Ultra-Negative (CD)
Kraang – Uro: 1981-83 (LP)
Psychologische Abwehrfront ‎– Bewußtseins-Diktatur (7")
S·Core ‎– Sediment (CD)
S·Core ‎– Tarnish (7")
Merzbow/Kim Cascone ‎– Rondo / 7Phases / Blowback (CD)
Kim Cascone & Andreas Berthling ‎– Rust & Blue Dawn (CD)
Diutesc – What Have You Done? (7")
True Romance ‎– Music Of True Romance For Hyper Meat Performance (LP)
Svend Christiansen & Fuzzy ‎– Urvarte - Noir - Blau (CDR)
Wince ‎– Mushed Down Retardation (tape)
Tourette – Cendrier Du Voyage (tape)

Lust

Conflict-The Ungovernable Force LP
Sokea Piste-Oire 7"
Hardcore 013 compilation DLP
S.A.D.O.S./Rivologi-Aamuruskon Pojat ja Tyttäret tape (finally!)
Satanael-Fire of Satan tape
Bizarre Uproar-Triumph 2xtape
Gelsomina/Bizarre Uproar-Älä tee huorin 2xtape (FINALLY!!)

Haven't had time to listen to the BU tapes yet, hopefully on weekend. Feels kinda empty that I finally found that G/BU split after searching for it for a quite some time.

dmkerr

Too many to list but I did finally break down and buy TG24, the exhaustive Throbbing Gristle set. 

andy vomit

PRURIENT/THE RITA - women pissing 7"
THE RITA/CALIGULA031 - self shop CS
NYODENE D - atop masada CS
GALDR - ancient lights from the stars CS
BLOOD OF THE MOON - mmxii CS
CONCRETE MASCARA - excess takes its toll CS
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Lust on August 22, 2013, 11:09:42 PM
Gelsomina/Bizarre Uproar-Älä tee huorin 2xtape (FINALLY!!)

Haven't had time to listen to the BU tapes yet, hopefully on weekend. Feels kinda empty that I finally found that G/BU split after searching for it for a quite some time.

Kumma homma ku pienessä ajassa kolme suomalaista on saanu napattua kopsun tosta kassusta. Yks kaveri tossa pari kk sitten, meikä 1kk sitten ja nyt sä... Pitää nähtävästi ostaa kassut takas Suomeen, hah!

Got some more soundtracks:

Keith Emerson - Inferno (Cinevox - MDF 33/138)
Walter Rizzati - House By The Cemetery (Death Waltz Recording Company - DW012)

Scat-O-Logy

Monthly noise/weirdness dose aka spiritual nourishment:

Ahlzagailzehguh - Bypassing Time Passing (Hospital Productions - HOS-181)
Bizarre Uproar - Kuristusote (Filth And Violence - FILTH-003)
Blodvite - Untitled (Preafekt Kassetter - Dokument 1)
Blodvite - Untitled (Störningar I Psykologisk Utveckling - 004)
Faust - Faust (Lilith - LR138)
Grunt - Dead Beauty / Dancefloor Wreck (Freak Animal Records - FREAK-EP-016)
Heinz Hopf - Gothenburg (Triangle - TR-52, Outcry Records - TR-52, Random Monster - RanMon:1)
Karuna Khyal - Alomoni 1985 (Phoenix Records - ASHLP3024)
Kazuma Kubota - Dis-connected (Ninth Circle Music - NC6112)
Lebensfaden - Die Vollendete Schönheit (Lust Vessel - LV#006)
Lettera 22 - Negative Tongue (Second Sleep - SS024)
LXSS - Desinfektionsraum (Multiple Configuration - LXSS G) FINALLY!!!
LXSS - Twist And Decease (Multiple Configuration - LXSS A) FINALLY!!!
M.B. - Regel (Urashima - UMA 038)
M.B. - The Plain Truth (Hot Releases - HOT 13)
M.B. - Das Testament (Backwards - BW05)
M.B. - Carcinosi (menstrualrecordings - LH24)
M.B. - Armaghedon (Hot Releases - HOT-10)
Mauthausen Orchestra - Mafarka (Officina Fonografica Italiana - lp OFI003)
Mauthausen Orchestra - They Never Learn (Trash Ritual - trash039)
Orquere - Untitled (Preafekt Kassetter - Dokument 2)
Private Eye - Untitled (Preafekt Kassetter - Dokument 3)
Ramleh - Switch Hitter / The Machines Of Infinite Joy (Black Rose Recordings - BRV 08-1010, Broken Flag - BFV 11)
Sick Seed - Helsingin Synagogat (Filth And Violence - FILTH&VIOLENCE-83, Untergeschoss - UNTER23)
Tasaday - Implosione Tra Le Pieghe Dell'Anima (Multiple Configuration - 784 ITA 2)
Unseen Noise Death / M.I.T.B. Bastard Noise / Bizarre Uproar - Sources Of Power From Another World (DP - DP-7)

Wendyprodz got my eyes (and ears) on "Ahlzagailzehguh" but instead of going straight to his most recent works I decided to grab something from his past and it paid off. Really strong HN record! All credit of that BU tape goes to Vomitgore who decided to pass it for me instead of grabbing it himself. Much appreciated, dude! I'm happy to say that now that I finally found the "Kuristusote" CS, I only need GM/XE 7" to complete my F&V collection. Still missing some BM tapes but not really interested in them. I got quite lucky with the Blodvite tapes since I found almost all that I was missing at the same time. Still looking for "Hämnaren". Faust is actually fairly new acquaintance to me but since I liked their material quite a lot and PPT praised them, I decided to grab one of their records. Got it from my local Recordshop X for very fair price so no harm done there. Cool covers on this one! Finally grabbed a copy of the Grunt 7", which is actually one of my all time favorite PE singles. Really glad to finally have it! The Heinz Hopf CD was very impulsive purchase but no need to complain, quite solid HN release. Got it very cheap from Matt. Karuna Khyal is another fairly new acquaintance to me and let me tell you, this is some freaky shit. Not sure whether I like it or not but at least the last 15 mins on side A is something beyond words (and the main reason why I bought this record in the first place). The new Kazuma Kubota album is freaking awesome. I was a little horrified when I read about its over one hour long playtime but there's so many twist and turns that I enjoyed every single minute of it. I consider myself lucky for finding the Lebensfaden tape for little over 20€ which is quite a lot for a single tape but to me personally Lebensfaden is something that I truly enjoy and definitely amongst my favorite "new" projects. Now I only need "Reinheit" to complete my collection. Lettera 22! I fucking love this duo and I'm proud to say that now, when I finally found this set, my L22 collection is complete. These LXSS tapes is something that I was supposed to buy years ago but always forgot. Now I finally picked them since some Italian distro, bw-rs-vinyl to be precise, had them as part of their summer sale. And I'm clad I did! I only had couple MO records so I felt the need to fill my collection up a little. To be honest, despite of being one of the pioneers of filthy sound, MO is quite hit&miss project to me. I was completely let down by "Bloodyminded" where I absolutely loved "Kiss The Carpet" 10". Even though the 10min YT sample indicated that "Mafarka" would suck, I'm pleased to say that I really enjoyed the record and "They Never Learn" was very good as well. That being said, I must admit that MO isn't amongst my favorites but still a classic that shouldn't be forgotten! MB on the other hand is fucking amazing! I'm especially fond of his more obscure (sounding) works that he recorded after his cult album, "Symphony For A Genocide". I never really paid that much attention to his material but thanks to Urashima and their reissue of "Neuro Habitat" I discovered probably some of my favorite industrial sounds and I'm so grateful to them! Unfortunately pretty much all of these records sounds quite similar so I have to digest them slowly. First impression is that they aren't anywhere near "Neuro Habitat" which is quite unfortunate. Orquere is one of the more fresh units operated by Viktor Ottoson but his material has this "old quality" that I can't but worship. Unfortunately this tape wasn't as impressing as "Foundations" but still quite decent. Private Eye is yet another new acquaintance to me but since I had the chance to complete my Preafekt Kassetter collection at once, I thought why not! Thanks again Alex!!! Ramleh, more specifically the rock material of Ramleh, is something that I have approached very cautiously. I used to think that it's absolute rubbish but when I heard the single compilation I realized it's something absolutely amazing. Now I finally decided to grow a pair and grab one of the rock oriented records and oh man was it worth it! New SS 7"?! Wait, I must pinch myself to make sure it isn't just a dream. Fucking great (and original) stuff as always, PPT never fails to deliver. Kiitti ihan vitusti! I also grabbed a cassette compilation of Tasaday. Don't know what to say... I only purchased it because it was cheap... and tempting... and nice... I guess? Nah, jokes apart, I fucking loved it! And last but not least one BU record to add to my extensive collection which I'm determined to complete one of these days. A decent month I would say. Next month will be dedicated for BM etc...

Henrik III

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on August 27, 2013, 01:20:56 PM
Wendyprodz got my eyes (and ears) on "Ahlzagailzehguh" but instead of going straight to his most recent works I decided to grab something from his past and it paid off. Really strong HN record!
Haven't heard that much from him but that 1st Hospital Ahlzagaihlezeguh LP is easily my favorite from him - heavy, active, noisy and well-balanced. Still kicking my arse for missing his live set in NFF some years ago, probably was exchanging some hot scene gossip somewhere. Anyone have other recommendations, especially from his earlier output?

Scat-O-Logy

I haven't heard his other works but watched one live clip and seems like he had a lot of fun bashing the shit out of his pedals. Really strong set. About his releases, the sample for new 12" on Wendy sounded really promising. Haven't grabbed it yet but should be good. Listened some samples of "Memory And Hearing" a while back and it sounded completely different from the other works I have heard from him.

impulse manslaughter

Some some new 7"s (Blitz Boys & Kaaos are represses):

eyestrain

Quote from: Henrik III on August 28, 2013, 12:08:25 PM
Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on August 27, 2013, 01:20:56 PM
Wendyprodz got my eyes (and ears) on "Ahlzagailzehguh" but instead of going straight to his most recent works I decided to grab something from his past and it paid off. Really strong HN record!
Haven't heard that much from him but that 1st Hospital Ahlzagaihlezeguh LP is easily my favorite from him - heavy, active, noisy and well-balanced. Still kicking my arse for missing his live set in NFF some years ago, probably was exchanging some hot scene gossip somewhere. Anyone have other recommendations, especially from his earlier output?

Black Destination has always been my favorite.

dmkerr

Two more Macronympha discs... Intensive Care, and Membranes And Black Holes.

Plus a couple of Mauthausen Orch LP's... Bloodyminded and Dedicated To J. Goebbels.

Macronympha is the second artist to reach my personal "Must Hear As Much As Possible" list, after The Incapacitants.

Scat-O-Logy

Haven't taken new pics for a while:

Vinyl
Antinomian - Nihilum Infandum (N:C:U - Nacht011)
Arckanum - Þyrmir (Debemur Morti Productions - DMP0053)
Asakku - Asakku (Sombre Records - none)
Behemoth - The Return Of The Northern Moon (Witching Hour Productions - EVIL 019 LP)
Behemoth - ...From The Pagan Vastlands (Witching Hour Productions - EVIL 020 LP)
Bizarre Uproar / Woundead / Grunt - Untitled (Freak Animal Records - FREAK-LP-001, Merwi Records - MERWI-010)
Deathspell Omega - Vinyl Box (Norma Evangelium Diaboli - NED031)
Goatmoon / Xenophobic Ejaculation - Goatmoon / Xenophobic Ejaculation (Filth And Violence - none)
Goblin - Profondo Rosso (Cinevox - AMSLP10, AMS - AMSLP10)
Goblin - Patrick (AMS - AMS LP 37, Cinevox - MDF 33.133)
Goblin - Contamination (AMS - AMS LP 39, Cinevox - MDF 33.142)
Goblin - Tenebre (AMS - AMSLP 32)
Goblin - Buio Omega (The Complete Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (AMS - AMS LP 40)
Grifteskymfning - Djävulens Boning (Ancient Records - AR036, Yule - Morte II)
Limbonic Art - 1995 (Kyrck Productions - KLP 009)
Limbonic Art - 1996 (Kyrck Productions - KLP 010)
Shining - VI - Klagopsalmer (Osmose Productions - OPLP 206)
Silencer - Death - Pierce Me (Lupus Lounge - wolf 009LP)
The True Werwolf / Black Misery - A Shadow Of All Evil (Death Rituals - RITUAL 002)
Ulver - A Quick Fix Of Melancholy (Flamme Noire - FN07, Viva Hate Records - VH08)

Tapes:
Bizarre Uproar - Perverse Bizarre Humiliation (Filth And Violence - FILTH&VIOLENCE-89)
Budy-Maglione - Die Rache Der Kannibalen (Center Music S.p.A. - MC-1902)
Fabio Frizzi / Giorgio Tucci - Woodoo Die Schreckensinsel Der Zombies (Center Music S.p.A. - MC-1901)
Faust - Faust IV (Virgin - TCV2004)
Keep Of Kalessin - Skygger Av Sorg (Daimonion Productions - DMN 002 MC)
LR - Pole And Wire (Posh Isolation - Posh Isolation - 007)
Nico Fidenco - Zombies Unter Kannibalen (Center Music S.p.A. - MC-1903)
Pain Nail - Magneettinen Kohtalo (Freak Animal Records - none)
SSRI - Circle Of Positivity (Freak Animal Records - none)
Unpeace - Troops Of No Tomorrow (Not On Label - Not On Label)

Can anyone explain why is that BU 10" listed as compilation in Discogs? Would like to change it as 3-way split but not sure... Do you guys agree?

EDIT: Seems like xyosefx changed the Discogs listing of that 10" and now it's all good. Thanks man!