Best noise track titles

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, November 14, 2022, 09:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krigsverk

"Your Cut Up Noise Is Fuckin Slow" by 886VG

Manhog_84

Black State - Guns From Black People To Kill Them Later

burdizzo1

Quote from: Manhog_84 on December 18, 2023, 09:19:06 AMBlack State - Guns From Black People To Kill Them Later

This was a quote from a documentary about a German right-wing activist who was in cahoots with Johnny Adair of the UDA in Northern Ireland. He went to Africa to buy guns for the militia he and Adair wanted to set up, and he came out with this line: "Ja, we buy guns from black people to kill them later, heh heh!"! Well, I actually have that Black State t-shirt, so at least I knew where the line came from. Our German lad ended up jockeying one of the black women he met out there, and started going on about how it's not to do with race, it's to do w/ religion, and how it was more about being anti-Muslim, than being anti-black.

The documentary was on youtube. Probably still is.

mouthofinfinity

The Incapacitants track on the new split with Thorn Bug " Does Harsh Noise Wall Dream Of High Net Worth?",

kalamite

CAB - Every Road Leads to Death

Smrt

Quote from: Heppakirjat on October 12, 2023, 10:13:00 PMLately been amused by

Amek-maj
Lahti by night
Päivä 4
Sano Nyt Mitä Vittuu Me Tääl Tehään

And of course pretty much anything Moozzhead ever gave name to. My personal favourite being Careful With That Ass, Carmella.

I tend to find edgy and artsy titles utterly boring.

Amek-Maj rules with track names. Still disappointed that the s/t CD didn't have any. It's missing something!

Noise music in general has maybe the best track titles. Incapacitants - Nihilistic Banking. Does it get any better than that?

MkB

Not a track, but a great album title imo.

I Hope You Get Better Soon But You Probably Won't - Bacillus.
Bandcamp collection - https://bandcamp.com/m-bryce

cr

I always liked One Day I Was So Sad That The Corners Of My Mouth Met & Everybody Thought I Was Whistling by Bladder Flask

prolapsedlielack

a lot of premature ejaculation tracks have great titles. "The Pain Is Severe" is a personal favorite

slogun - "Cyclical Slaughter

bloodyminded - "Bound to Die"

hard to choose one from atrax morgue/any of marco's projects but "Last Orgasm Before Death" and "Woundfucker" always stood out to me.

Cranial Blast

Another good song title I forgot to mention before. North Central - We Gave Birth To Own Slut, from the North Central - D.S.E. tape.

Manhog_84

Noise? Eh, not really but I was just listening Old Captain reissue of Beyond the Massive Darkness and feel obliged to mention: Megaptera - Sludgy Heads Found in a Handbag

I mean how many heads can you fit in a handbag? Quite a few apparently if they are sludgy enough!