General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calaverasgrande

I really appreciate when a judge dispenses with somewhat poetic solutions to crimes. Especially when they are not too abrahamic.
On the other hand, I really am getting sick of the extension of pedophilia to include teenagers. This has been an ongoing trend for a while now.
Until very recently, the last 50-100 years,  people in the West were legally marrying teenagers 10 or 20 years their junior.
If you killed everyone in the world over 16 years old and only teenagers were left, they would have no problem carrying on the human race. Two 16 year olds can certainly make a baby. So they are sexually mature no doubt.
Before life expectancy became what it is now, you were expected to start behaving like a man at about 15 or 16. In many cultures this is still the case. Sex with people under 18 being rape is a legal construct only.
Where sex with a 5 or 6 year old is obviously fucked up.
I say this not because I want to have sex with teenage girls. Please, women under 30 are annoying and immature no matter how great their ass looks. 
But because it dilutes the meaning of pedo. It spreads the enforcement ever thinner, meaning actual child fuckers are getting away with it.
Same as when you spend as much time busting pot dealers as heroin dealers, more people get hurt in the long run, than if you just went after the smack merchants. 
(and frankly I think cops prefer to focus on pot busts, it's probably safer for them)

tiny_tove

in Italy age of consent is pretty low, yet there are several aspects of that suggests to avoid intercourse with people below 18...
and NEVER and I say never, take pics or accept pics by somebody who looks younger than that age
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

david lloyd jones

Quote from: calaverasgrande on September 25, 2016, 11:14:00 PM
I really appreciate when a judge dispenses with somewhat poetic solutions to crimes. Especially when they are not too abrahamic.
On the other hand, I really am getting sick of the extension of pedophilia to include teenagers. This has been an ongoing trend for a while now.
Until very recently, the last 50-100 years,  people in the West were legally marrying teenagers 10 or 20 years their junior.
If you killed everyone in the world over 16 years old and only teenagers were left, they would have no problem carrying on the human race. Two 16 year olds can certainly make a baby. So they are sexually mature no doubt.
Before life expectancy became what it is now, you were expected to start behaving like a man at about 15 or 16. In many cultures this is still the case. Sex with people under 18 being rape is a legal construct only.
Where sex with a 5 or 6 year old is obviously fucked up.
I say this not because I want to have sex with teenage girls. Please, women under 30 are annoying and immature no matter how great their ass looks. 
But because it dilutes the meaning of pedo. It spreads the enforcement ever thinner, meaning actual child fuckers are getting away with it.
Same as when you spend as much time busting pot dealers as heroin dealers, more people get hurt in the long run, than if you just went after the smack merchants. 
(and frankly I think cops prefer to focus on pot busts, it's probably safer for them)

agree here.
overheard a row between street junkies about the male having sex with a 16 yr old (legal) but adescribed in terms ao him being a nonce etc.
consenting legal sex is not the same as child rape, but boundaries do seem to be blurring.

david lloyd jones

david lloyd jones

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on September 28, 2016, 02:13:41 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/28/embracing-the-ratbags-big-brands-but-bigger-ideas-at-junket-youth-unconference
must be getting old and curmudgeonly,  reading this just got me irritated-attractive young people wanting the best for the world...
just wanted to tell them all to fuck off.

Andrew McIntosh

Shikata ga nai.

GEWALTMONOPOL

The usual guilty white middleclass nonsense but the paragraph at the end about gentrification leading to people being displaced is true. The reply from "Wally" leads to a hilarious exchange. One would think people are joking but I suspect they aren't.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

david lloyd jones

pub conversation just heard: 'well  there's no point me staying here as I won't get served'
'well you won't, dressed as a Chavy twelve year old'- response from her mother.

Ashmonger

NWN board: GENOCIDE HATEFUCK - WOMEN ARE SUCH EASY PREY MC OUT NOW!
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56194
Guess there's some butthurt here too. Over the top presentation, yes, but to me it's not clear if this is really someone who thinks that way or it's another (admittedly far from original) attempt at using a controversial topic. Anyway, aside from those people who just seem to hate all Noise/PE anyway, it amazes me that there are so many reactions on this, on a forum where there's constant mention of bands with degenerate/distasteful/hateful/perverse/... imagery, lyrics and ideas...

david lloyd jones

calaverasgrande

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on October 01, 2016, 05:38:23 AM
http://inotherwords.org/2016/09/28/fuck-portlandia/

Bonus new word of the week - cisheteropatriachy.
I actually have to agree that Portlandia is awful.
It is pretty easy to make fun of beardy hipsters and steam punk douchenozzles, but Portlandia is so bad it actually makes me want to stand up for people I generally think are a waste of air and say, "now wait a minute, that isn't even a joke, you are just making fun of people and it isn't even funny".
But then I remember that Portland is only remarkable for the really big houses you can rent much cheaper than the Bay Area.
Oh yeah and that rant was hilarious.
"deeply entrenched" was used a couple times to refer to racism or heteros so you know the author is righteous!

Also, I am confused, do we call gay people non-cis? Anti-cis? Cistern?

cr

The end is near.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2016/09/29/is-your-dogs-halloween-costume-sexist/

It irritates me a bit, that this is something to write or even think about, but what do I know...

Andrew McIntosh

QuoteYou see in the aisles the issue is clearly applicable to consumers across the country.

Consumers. There's the operative word. Left wing capitalism. Just what we need.
Shikata ga nai.

Theodore

Quote from: cr on October 02, 2016, 03:27:11 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2016/09/29/is-your-dogs-halloween-costume-sexist/

Am i too naive or "romantic" believe that every sane person reading such articles turns more "conservative" immediatelly ? No, the end is not near. Their end is, if they continue this way, i wish they do, but difficult to think something lower / better than this ! All time high ?
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"