Industrial non-musical references: What did you get?

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, June 22, 2015, 11:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acsenger

After recently getting the great Myth of Blood album by Grunt, I read up on Pentti Linkola on the net. His views are interesting, so I might get a book in English by him.

eyestrain

Quote from: acsenger on November 11, 2015, 08:35:57 PM
After recently getting the great Myth of Blood album by Grunt, I read up on Pentti Linkola on the net. His views are interesting, so I might get a book in English by him.

I've only read Can Life Prevail?, which :AJNA: stocked some years back. Certainly an interesting read for an American.

eyestrain

Burdizzo mentioned Green Army Fraction on another topic which brought this one to mind...
That project's "The Greater & The Lesser Holy War" tape on Erratic Sporadicism Tapes brought Evola to my attention (the tape is named after a chapter in "Revolt Against the Modern World" I was soon to find out). Littered amongst the booklet is quotes from G.K. Chesterton, Evola duh, René Guénon, etc. Guénon led me to Frithjof Schuon, Ananda K. Coomaraswamy and the publishing house World Wisdom which in turn gave me Titus Burckhardt, James Cutsinger, Seyyed Hossein Nasr, Harry Oldmeadow, William Stoddart, etc etc which have had a major effect on my life. A very fruitful tape that was; along with "Airyanem Vaejah". I wish he woulda continued that way, but I think I remember hearing he actually went on to pursue some of his ideals, so better yet, eh?