- - - THE HATERS DVD-R + 3 COLLAGE ZINES - - -

Started by narcolepsia, July 16, 2022, 01:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

narcolepsia

Hello everyone,

Dubbing process for the upcoming tape batch suffered some delays, so I figured I´d release some of the new stuff that I have here ready at the label´s HQ and get the ball rolling, in the meantime.

This batch includes a reissue of the amazing "Live!" DVD by the legendary The Haters. Unfortunately it is actually a DVD-R, due to some problems with the pressing plant, but hopefully this footage will still be seen by as many people as I wish, since it is absolutely essential material and the original edition is quite hard to get these days.

Released in conspiracy with the mighty At War With False Noise. Everyone in the UK please order from Alastair.

https://awwfn.bandcamp.com/

To accompany it, I repressed 3 older collage zines of mine (the first two originally put out by my own Black Blood Press, and "Tricofilia" by Black Horizons, in the USA), for those who have been following my visual work and have missed those back then, or to satisfy new curiosity. I´ve printed 50 copies of each at our good friends at Paper View (Leiria, Portugal) and you can expect great quality, they know what they´re doing.

Upcoming tape batch planned for the 1st week of September. Quite a few releases being prepared as we speak, no one has been forgotten and I am working on having them out as soon as possible. More news when the right time comes. I do appreciate your patience.

As usual, thank you all for the interest, feedback and support.

Stay clean

Manuel / Narcolepsia

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

narco084 – THE HATERS "LIVE!" DVD-R * (in conspiracy with AT WAR WITH FALSE NOISE)

A "fraternity of the absurd" spreading havoc and sabotage while conducting an ongoing investigation on what defines noise at its most poetic essence via entropy, erosion and collective unpredictability.

Contains 2 hours of various excerpts from live performances ranging from 1988 to 1999.

Edition of 300

8.00 € + postage

* Due to a very unfortunate miscommunication / misleading terminology incident with the pressing plant, this is a DVD-R and not a DVD as originally intended. While extremely disappointed with this, we hope it won´t prevent people to have access to and experience such an essential and rich historical document. Price reduced accordingly.

oath002 – MANUEL PEREIRA "PATAU" ZINE (repress)

Unburying deformed infants to summon black holes.

Cover: hot press textured paper FPTN 120g
Interior: Steinbeis Standard Recycled 80g

(guillotine cut, stapled, spray painted, acrylic silkscreened, black cotton yarn)

24 pp.

Edition of 50

7.00 € + postage

oath003 – MANUEL PEREIRA "CHRONIC IMPOTENCE" ZINE (repress)

Blurred climax, a lifelong sentence.

Cover: Fedrigoni Sirio Flamingo 210g
Interior: Arena Ivory Smooth 80g, Fedrigoni Oikos 80g

(guillotine cut, double folded spine, stapled, glued)

70 pages

Edition of 50

9.00 € + postage

oath014 - MANUEL PEREIRA "TRICOFILIA" ZINE (repress)

A strict commitment to pubic humiliation.

Cover: plastic sleeve 300g
Interior: hot press textured paper FPTN 120g and 170g

(metal clasp, black cotton yarn, glued on the outside)

36 pages

Edition of 50

9.00 € + postage

https://narcolepsiahn.wordpress.com/available/

https://narcolepsiahn.wordpress.com/bla ... d-press-2/

orders / questions : narcolepsia.distro at gmail.com