about Kenny Johansson from Obskyr Records...

Started by DarkYota, July 08, 2023, 06:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkYota

Anyone here has a private phone contact or email of this guy?
He totally disappeared online and I'm still waiting for an order that I did month ago from his label.
Don't even know if is alive...

Thanks

W.K.

Again?

Wouldn't be the first time someone getting ripped-off by him.
Straight murkin' riddim blud, absolute vile gash

DarkYota

Yes, I know... unfortunately I ordered from him BEFORE knowing it.
It's sad cause he's linked to artists that I really appreciate and sadly thay can't do a lot about it, he totally disappeared.
Anyway, if someone know a way about how to get in contact with him directly, please inform me, I'm ready to throw a storm of shit on this guy if he doesn't show up soon.

Black Psychosis

Is he still active on Twitter? He's been posting a while back of constant financial problems and begging for money through go fund me type sites. I was keeping an eye on him for entertainment value but lost interest so not sure what's happening. This news that he is ripping people off is not a surprise.

DarkYota

Quote from: Black Psychosis on July 10, 2023, 03:26:38 PM
Is he still active on Twitter? He's been posting a while back of constant financial problems and begging for money through go fund me type sites. I was keeping an eye on him for entertainment value but lost interest so not sure what's happening. This news that he is ripping people off is not a surprise.

From the end of June, this asshole is disappeared from every social network, doesn't reply at the emails, neither to the bands involved with his label, they are still waiting to receive a copy of their own releases published by the label.