~ 5 N E W R E L E A S E S - O U T N O W ~

Started by narcolepsia, August 01, 2023, 04:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

narcolepsia

https://narcolepsiahn.wordpress.com/available/

To help make room for the next batch, I´m offering 50% discount on all distro / 2nd hand material, when combined with the purchase of any of the new items.

Full list here :

https://www.discogs.com/seller/narcolepsia/profile

but please do not order via the Discogs platform, send an e-mail instead : narcolepsia . distro at gmail . com

Balor/SS1535

Will the new tapes be getting any US distribution?

narcolepsia

haven´t had regular US distribution in a bit. some items end up at Skeleton Dust and / or Analog Worship.
need to check interest in these.

Scream & Writhe always has Narcolepsia releases in stock, but I´m not sure how does it work out in terms of shipping costs to you.

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: narcolepsia on August 01, 2023, 06:05:05 PMhaven´t had regular US distribution in a bit. some items end up at Skeleton Dust and / or Analog Worship.
need to check interest in these.

Scream & Writhe always has Narcolepsia releases in stock, but I´m not sure how does it work out in terms of shipping costs to you.

That's great.  I have heard from Scream & Writhe that US shipping from him is very reasonable.  I will keep an eye out!

mag-maa

certainesthetik

Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on August 01, 2023, 06:00:57 PMWill the new tapes be getting any US distribution?

I just received my artist copies plus some extras for "distro" of the Transatlantic DEATHMATCH 4 way split

orderofdecay@gmail.com

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: certainesthetik on August 25, 2023, 04:39:11 AM
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on August 01, 2023, 06:00:57 PMWill the new tapes be getting any US distribution?

I just received my artist copies plus some extras for "distro" of the Transatlantic DEATHMATCH 4 way split

orderofdecay@gmail.com

Do you run a distro?

certainesthetik

Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on August 25, 2023, 06:58:26 AM
Quote from: certainesthetik on August 25, 2023, 04:39:11 AM

orderofdecay@gmail.com

Do you run a distro?

No. I got a few artists copies, and grabbed some extras to distribute amongst friends and others interested in the USA.