[Limited pre-order] E. De La Iglesia/Atrax Morgue - I Vizi Morbosi... [DVD + CD]

Started by E.C.T., November 17, 2023, 05:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.C.T.

𝙀𝙡𝙤𝙮 𝘿𝙚 𝙇𝙖 𝙄𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖 - 𝙐𝙣𝙖 𝙂𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙖 𝘿𝙞 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙋𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝘼𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤 + 𝘼𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙭 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙚 - 𝙄 𝙑𝙞𝙯𝙞 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙞 𝘿𝙞 𝙐𝙣𝙖 𝙂𝙞𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙖
[limited DVD + CD edition, AMOEBA -AMOEBA13]

A limited pre-order [in lower price] of copies from the limited DVD + CD edition of the movie of Eloy De La Iglesia "Una Goccia Di Sangue Per Morire Amando" + extra CD with Atrax Morgue's "I Vizi Morbosi Di Una Giovane Infermiera" from Amoeba Films [AMOEBA13], is available now from E.C.T.!!!

Ask your copy in: ectrecs@gmail.com

*Pre-order ends in 1st of December 2023. Copies will be available for shipping from E.C.T. after 1st of January 2024.

UNA GOCCIA DI SANGUE PER MORIRE AMANDO
DVD (PAL - ALL REGIONS) / 2.35:1 + CD
FULL HD /1080p Restored
 98 min. [ 25fps ]  ULTRA UNCUT
• audio: Italiano 2.0, English 2.0, Castiliano 2.0
• subs: Italiano, English, Française

• extra stuff:
1. About Cuts In English-Speaking Versions (05:21)
2. Italian Cuts And Censorship (10:14)
3. Movie Poster (18X47cm)

• EXTRA CD:
"NURSERY CRIME" by Atrax Morgue (Remastered)
1. First Session (20:52)
2. Second Session (14:51)
3. Nurse's Kindness (06:01)

Amoeba trailer:
https://vimeo.com/869294699

More info regarding this edition:

1972: Eloy De La Iglesia direct the movie "Una Gota De Sangre Para Morir Amando". Italian title of the movie "I Vizi Morbosi Di Una Giovane Infermiera".
 "The plot follows a respectable nurse, who seduces young men, takes them home to bed, listens to the post-coital beating of their hearts, and then stabs them to death with a surgical scalpel." [Wiki]

2001: Marco Corbelli aka Atrax Morgue releases the self-titled album in his legendary "Slaughter Productions". Albums includes a lot of samples from the original movie.

2023: Amoeba Films [Italy] print in limited edition the original movie in Full HD-1080p restored quality + Italian and English extras, a mini poster and an extra CD of Atrax Morgue's album.

E.C.T.

Thank you all for the pre-orders! Pre-order period ended, but you may order regular your copy, direct from Amoeba Films' site:
https://www.amoeba-films.com/amoeba13-una-goccia-di-sangue-per-morire-amando-dvd