Index Clean January 2024: Red Wine and Sugar, Arek Gulbenkoglu + more

Started by absoluten calfeutrail, January 25, 2024, 03:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

absoluten calfeutrail

index-clean.bandcamp.com

Four new releases are out now on Index Clean. All on the superior compact disc format or digital download for the physical media averse. Postage costs are pretty wild these days of course, especially to overseas locations from Australia. I've kept the prices for the releases as low as possible to take the edge off, to the point that postage is greater than the items themselves. What an age we live in. Keep in mind if you're outside Australia our dollar is currently dogshit compared to almost every other nation's currency, so perhaps the cost of acquiring these may not be as eye watering as it seems on initial inspection. I'm hoping for some distribution overseas soon to make this action even more accessible for those outside of Australia. I'm still using Bandcamp at present, though a move away from the platform in the near future is very likely. FYI I'm paying $50 USD a month for the service at present due to housing work by more than 15 different projects (at least five of which are mine lol), which is sincerely taking the piss. If you'd prefer to avoid Bandcamp altogether feel free to shoot me an email at totalscummaterials@gmail.com listing the items you're after and your address and I'll sort an accurate postage quote for you.

Those new releases:
IC-021 Red Wine and Sugar - Twenty Grams of Protein DVD
IC-022 Arek Gulbenkoglu - The Greek Tape CD
IC-023 Andy Heck Boyd / Ripped Spit - Runction Raydal CD
IC-024 Rory Salter - On the Floor, by the Door CD